Open Request FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

wallance13

Platinian
Oct 22, 2022
Malaysia
So far I'm using 8 bytes and its fine. Only one match fighting the story rufus have to use 4 bytes to make the addresses shown up.
I've finished all 50 floors. Cleared crisis dungeon. I haven't cleared the red one yet. Maybe later since we need some dps for it.
Summons are too tough. I tried and clear the hardest one but it's no point. Getting low score and having bad rewards. I didn't want to try out the stats cheat. I think atb + hp is good enough. Some matches you can leave it auto but can't leave for too long as some matches must finish within 15 minutes.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Highly recommend not to go past the floors that you do not have enough power lv for since others can view how many floors you climbed on your profile

9vegeta0

Rookie
Sep 20, 2023

HP and ATB are on 4Bytes since 1.0.8 Update.

If a Value changes, do a Scan, do it a few times by pausing game for every Scan.

HP has 3 Adresses
ATB has 4 Adresses

So make sure you freeze all of them.

Freeze ATB at 7 and HP 99999, thats enough.
Hi i am Wanderung What progr

HP and ATB are on 4Bytes since 1.0.8 Update.

If a Value changes, do a Scan, do it a few times by pausing game for every Scan.

HP has 3 Adresses
ATB has 4 Adresses

So make sure you freeze all of them.

Freeze ATB at 7 and HP 99999, thats enough.
hi i am wondering How to install the 2 program i cant use it on My PC have u an Download link ??

9vegeta0

Rookie
Sep 20, 2023
I Tried to download ld Player but i cold Not install it also the Same Problem With Cheat engine couldnt find it

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Atb has only 1 address per party member not 4. If you freeze all 4 addrs at 7 then the game will crash. You can see the main addr by switching to other party members and looking at the party member's atb bar that you were searching addrs for.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
You can also modify the timer to affect your score and also to have more time to complete stages. Just search for the timer in seconds. Example 4mins 20 seconds is 260 seconds. You have to search via float or all. From what i've experimented so far its 2 addresses. Will give you at least a 'B' score. Still trying to find ways to modify the other values for mission score.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
You can also modify the timer to affect your score and also to have more time to complete stages. Just search for the timer in seconds. Example 4mins 20 seconds is 260 seconds. You have to search via float or all. From what i've experimented so far its 2 addresses. Will give you at least a 'B' score. Still trying to find ways to modify the other values for mission score.
Can anyone else test this? Too tired to try it on other missions atm.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
Also the highest level for the summon stages do not guarantee a 5* weapon even with S rank. Just letting others know. Tested it with the stats mod and it took me 10 battles to finally get 1 5 * weapon.

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
don't do the growth method. it'll ban your account. your max pwr lvl will be permanent. I wad just testing it on a throwaway account

wallance13

Platinian
Oct 22, 2022
Malaysia
I Tried to download ld Player but i cold Not install it also the Same Problem With Cheat engine couldnt find it
1. Go to google LDplayer and download from their site
2. Go to google Cheat Engine 7.3 and download
3. Open your FF7EC in LDplayer
4. Open Cheat Engine and click on "select a process to open" on the top left below the "file"
5. Search "0000XXX-Ld9BoxHeadless.exe" and select it
6. Follow exactly this setting to change the value type to " 8 bytes ". Do not key in anything in the box yet
1695217981162.png

For HP 99999
6. Go into any tough battle in game, memories your first HP number. eg. 3915 then click top right and pause the game
7. Go to Cheat Engine and key in the number and click on new scan then click again first scan
8. Go back to game and unpause it, let the enemy hit you once. let say your hp fall to 3500. Pause the game and key in this number to the box and click on "next scan"
9. Double click the first one and only address. Change the Value to 99999 and click the left to activate it.
10. Go back to the game and enjoy

For ATB - This one I'm not too sure but I'm doing my own way, it still work though
11. Stay Manual in game instead of auto. Use up all ATB if you have. Wait the ATB to fill up your skill, first 3 skill filled up then pause, go to CE and search "3' as new and first scan,
12. Go back to game and wait for fill up send batch of skill, could be 4 or 5, let's say is 4, take this number to search on CE and click "next scan"
13. Go back to game and wait for fill up send batch of skill, could be 4 or 5, let's say is 4, take this number to search on CE and click "next scan"
14. Go back to game and wait for fill up 7 and pause. Go to CE and search "7"
15. Double click all (4 to 7 addresses) and activate them.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
So I’ve returned to find some amazing results in findings even if it ended up being bad to then see it’s now spread TOO far into the community… I certainly see it being addressed and action being taken soon. Shame really 😔 but let’s enjoy it whilst it lasts!
Hope you’re all doing well! Just started a new alt account primarily focusing on the first solider trio. Banging so far ngl.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy VII | MoD | Paid | Full Game | 1.0.29.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 77
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Android Playstation Emulators 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III (3D REMAKE) v2.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 20
C Open Request FINAL FANTASY VI ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Pantatbabi Open Request FINAL FANTASY BE:WOTV ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ディシディアファイナルファンタジー オペラオムニア Ver. 1.82.0 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 59
Yaskashije Not Working DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Ver. 1.35.1 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 124
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY (Pixel Remaster) Ver. 1.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Free Purchases | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Menu [God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 48
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years Ver. 1.0.11 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 122
카트마스터즈 Open Request Final Fantasy XV: War for Eos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
G Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS v1.1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 17
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Aligames (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Aligames) Ver. 2.7.4 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 273
Yaskashije Outdated 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Bilibili (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Bilibili) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 279
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Final Guild : Fantasy RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY IV v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 26
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy III 3D - Remake | MoD | Paid | Full Game | .2.0.1.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 43
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection Android Playstation Emulators 1
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy III Android Playstation Emulators 6
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy II Android Playstation Emulators 3
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 4
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Tactics -The War of the Lions Android Playstation Emulators 23
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Dissidia 012 - Duodecim Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 10
summery999 Open Request DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA iOS REQUEST SECTION 8
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v6.2 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 12
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY v5.5 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 33
B Open Request FINAL FANTASY III ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G-Bo ッ Outdated Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (JP) Ver. 8.0.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | Burst Limit, Summon & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yeowang FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY最終幻想 覺醒 Ver. 1.17.3 TW MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 146
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING SE Authorize 3D ARPG Ver. 1.19.0 CN-EN (SEA) MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 135
V Not Working FINAL FANTASY: Пробуждение Ver. 1.19.2 MOD Menu APK | Auto Kill Enemy | God Mode | No Skill CD Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
Yeowang Outdated Final Fantasy Awakening PT&ES Ver. 1.19.1 MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 152
L Open Request final fantasy record keeper 6.0.1 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING 3D ARPG Lisensi Resmi SE Ver. 1.17.0 [15.01.19] INDO-EN MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 388
T Open Request Final Fantasy Awakening SE Licensed for iOS iOS REQUEST SECTION 6
DaRealPanDa Outdated Final Chronicle (Fantasy RPG) Ver. 2.5.6.1 MOD MENU APK | One Hit | God Mode | No Ads Outdated PMT Android MODs 82
Yeowang Not Working FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING-AR v1.13.1 MOD MENU | MEGA MOD Outdated PMT Android MODs 182
Sidchan Open Request FINAL FANTASY XV : A NEW EMPIRE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
G OA [Shared] NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend - 『NTR冒険者リエナ~狙われ彼女と小さな彼~』v1.01 Final MOD K Age Restricted Games 22
G OA [Shared] NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~ v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
taha43 AOS APP ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones v8.38.1 [Final] [Subscribed] Untested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.18.0.71850310 [Final] [Vip] Untested Android Apps 3
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Innkeeper v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Alley: Shadow of the Past vEp.1 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fatal Countdown - immoral List of Desires Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 158
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.17.0.71750910 [Final] [Vip] Tested Android Apps 6
B PMT FREE MOD Final 5: Survival! Ver. 3.6.08 MOD Menu APK | Game Speed Modifier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14