Open Request FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Proud of you guys though! It’s been fun working on this and trying to crack it, even if it’s been at the cost of some and soon to be more people possibly.

Just out of curiosity, in regards to the growth stats being modded, the people who did it seemed to have gone over the top leading to ridiculous max power numbers. Has anyone actually tried being a little more… realistic with the numbers? Something more believable but leaving you much stronger still. I’m assuming it’ll still ban due to the nodes and numbers not matching up regardless?
Sad that such a great find that works does have a fatal flaw.

Babybuuuo

Awesome Active Platinian
May 20, 2018
Germany
I mean, in the end we had our Fun, the game doesn't resemble my lovely oldschool FF7 at all anyway, my hype is gone anyway ^^

So idc if they ban me from a Gacha Game that uses FF Skins.

Still not banned with billions of Powerscore.

Just make sure to not do co-op, delete all friends if u have any.

This will reduce risk of you getting found.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
I mean, in the end we had our Fun, the game doesn't resemble my lovely oldschool FF7 at all anyway, my hype is gone anyway ^^

So idc if they ban me from a Gacha Game that uses FF Skins.

Still not banned with billions of Powerscore.

Just make sure to not do co-op, delete all friends if u have any.

This will reduce risk of you getting found.
I mean you put it best, so ah screw em lol. I’m gonna go for it and exactly, like most mods/hacks just don’t do multiplayer. But yeah I’ll be sure to delete any on my alt if I have any. I’m gonna try a more realistic number.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Oh this is fun… I will say, this is EXTREMELY USEFUL for carrying your other accounts or friends who agree to join through PRIVATE LOBBY ONLY.

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Feel free to add my modded alt account. Using this account whilst it’s around to help those only who give me permission to, via private lobby.

Especially helpful for those wanting rewards quickly.

Message me for ID

Reactions: Babybuuuo

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Darn shame it doesn’t work in private, how does it work when your power level is modded super high. Do you just blitz the content?
Well I just have my Glenn with OP Attack and Health and yeah it just wrecks the solo stuff, so honestly so long as it doesn’t get wiped, I could simple farm to high heaven then build a proper team as usual then use that as a whale to help others and my main even. Always ways to use this accounts “advantages” lol. It’s a shame though because again, as long as said person was cool with it I’d of loved to have helped others farm. Save them time etc…

SogeWarrior

Rookie
Oct 3, 2017
Well I just have my Glenn with OP Attack and Health and yeah it just wrecks the solo stuff, so honestly so long as it doesn’t get wiped, I could simple farm to high heaven then build a proper team as usual then use that as a whale to help others and my main even. Always ways to use this accounts “advantages” lol. It’s a shame though because again, as long as said person was cool with it I’d of loved to have helped others farm. Save them time etc…
Ah ok, but that perma changes your power yeh?

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
Ah ok, but that perma changes your power yeh?
I’m not 100% it’s perm but regardless of if it is or not, I don’t mind if it gets banned, it’s a F2P alt for experimental purposes and I’m just gonna make use of it whilst I can, so far I’m had no ban or issues with connectivity either.

hpscdman

Rookie
Dec 16, 2021
Berlin
How do you actually mod the stats? What value should i look first, the one in the party menu? So far I've checked those, then upgraded via growth and when I check again for the value, I can find them all fine. But when I fix them it doesn't seem to take any effect. Im on Bluestacks 5

Reactions: Gilgameshofgaia

Gilgameshofgaia

Platinian
Sep 17, 2023
How do you actually mod the stats? What value should i look first, the one in the party menu? So far I've checked those, then upgraded via growth and when I check again for the value, I can find them all fine. But when I fix them it doesn't seem to take any effect. Im on Bluestacks 5
You want to be looking at the values of the HEALTH, PHYS/MAG, HEALING to the left in the character of your choice’s Growth tree screen (Doesn’t work for defence at least to my knowledge there’s no way).

Be sure to have enough pieces to upgrade at least one node of the stat you wish to change/upgrade.
Look at its current value, say for example strengths current is +25 and you wish to alter that, put 25 into CE with 4 bytes/exact value, then purchase the node to increase that value, now say it’s gone up to +32, put 32 into CE and next scan it.
You should get 1 result most of the time if so save/move that address then change the value to what you wish and freeze it (click box to the left of address and it’ll give you a Red Cross inside).
SIDE NOTE: If for some reason you get 2 results, choose the one which value isn’t changing constantly, or try again.

This should have taken effect, now before you go into a solo battle at the party prep screen just press recommended and you’ll see your characters power adjust and you’re now off the the races.
I have heard it isn’t effective in dungeons and I’ve not bothered trying myself since hearing that but any single solo battles work.
Now get yourself an auto clicker and go to town farming.

Reactions: hpscdman

lucasalvarez

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 9, 2021
argentina
im
You want to be looking at the values of the HEALTH, PHYS/MAG, HEALING to the left in the character of your choice’s Growth tree screen (Doesn’t work for defence at least to my knowledge there’s no way).

Be sure to have enough pieces to upgrade at least one node of the stat you wish to change/upgrade.
Look at its current value, say for example strengths current is +25 and you wish to alter that, put 25 into CE with 4 bytes/exact value, then purchase the node to increase that value, now say it’s gone up to +32, put 32 into CE and next scan it.
You should get 1 result most of the time if so save/move that address then change the value to what you wish and freeze it (click box to the left of address and it’ll give you a Red Cross inside).
SIDE NOTE: If for some reason you get 2 results, choose the one which value isn’t changing constantly, or try again.

This should have taken effect, now before you go into a solo battle at the party prep screen just press recommended and you’ll see your characters power adjust and you’re now off the the races.
I have heard it isn’t effective in dungeons and I’ve not bothered trying myself since hearing that but any single solo battles work.
Now get yourself an auto clicker and go to town farming.
im doing the growth changes, but the battle point doesnt change or stack....i reset the game and my stats are back to normal

feibao

Platinian
Sep 20, 2023
Darn shame it doesn’t work in private, how does it work when your power level is modded super high. Do you just blitz the content?
ya I cleared most of the content in game and trying to hack the statima which still unsuccesful..

ragingatsuma

Platinian
Nov 15, 2017
So if you can change your clear time and max dmg dealt for a stage to get a better rank. Just search for your mission time in seconds eg. 2 mins and 4seconds is 64 seconds and search via float instead of 4 bytes. Also at the end of the mission once you clear it you can see the mission result and search for the max dmg dealt. On your next retry after you search it look for the one that reverts back to 0 and increases with your biggest damage and change it to a high value. With these 2 values you should at least get a mission result of 'A'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy VII | MoD | Paid | Full Game | 1.0.29.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 77
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII Android Playstation Emulators 15
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III (3D REMAKE) v2.0.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 20
C Open Request FINAL FANTASY VI ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Pantatbabi Open Request FINAL FANTASY BE:WOTV ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 9
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD ディシディアファイナルファンタジー オペラオムニア Ver. 1.82.0 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 59
Yaskashije Not Working DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA Ver. 1.35.1 Mod Menu [Max HP & BRV & Attack & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 124
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY (Pixel Remaster) Ver. 1.1.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | One Hit Kill | Free Purchases | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 58
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS II Ver. 1.0.6 Mod Menu [God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 48
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY IV: The After Years Ver. 1.0.11 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode | Paid Apk for Free] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 122
카트마스터즈 Open Request Final Fantasy XV: War for Eos ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 10
G Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS v1.1.3 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 17
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Aligames (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Aligames) Ver. 2.7.4 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 273
Yaskashije Outdated 最终幻想:勇气启示录 幻影战争 Bilibili (FFBE WAR OF THE VISIONS Bilibili) Ver. 2.5.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers] Outdated PMT Android MODs 279
HeresTheLoveShot Open Request Final Guild : Fantasy RPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 5
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v1.0.4 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 14
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY IV v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 26
Arsenal Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY III v1.0.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 19
Petit_Meyti Shared [Tested] Final Fantasy III 3D - Remake | MoD | Paid | Full Game | .2.0.1.Apk Tested Shared Android MODs 43
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy IV - Complete Collection Android Playstation Emulators 1
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy III Android Playstation Emulators 6
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy II Android Playstation Emulators 3
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 4
cleverandi PSP Game Final Fantasy Tactics -The War of the Lions Android Playstation Emulators 23
G-Bo ッ PSP Game Dissidia 012 - Duodecim Final Fantasy Android Playstation Emulators 10
summery999 Open Request DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA iOS REQUEST SECTION 8
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY II v6.2 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 12
MrWRONG Shared [Tested] FINAL FANTASY v5.5 [MOD] Tested Shared Android MODs 33
B Open Request FINAL FANTASY III ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G-Bo ッ Outdated Final Fantasy Brave Exvius (JP) Ver. 8.0.0 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Instant Win | Burst Limit, Summon & more | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
Yeowang FREE MOD FINAL FANTASY最終幻想 覺醒 Ver. 1.17.3 TW MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 146
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING SE Authorize 3D ARPG Ver. 1.19.0 CN-EN (SEA) MOD MENU | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 135
V Not Working FINAL FANTASY: Пробуждение Ver. 1.19.2 MOD Menu APK | Auto Kill Enemy | God Mode | No Skill CD Outdated PMT Android MODs 4
Yeowang Outdated Final Fantasy Awakening PT&ES Ver. 1.19.1 MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 152
L Open Request final fantasy record keeper 6.0.1 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 7
Yeowang Outdated FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING 3D ARPG Lisensi Resmi SE Ver. 1.17.0 [15.01.19] INDO-EN MOD MENU APK | MEGA MOD | NO ADS Outdated PMT Android MODs 388
T Open Request Final Fantasy Awakening SE Licensed for iOS iOS REQUEST SECTION 6
DaRealPanDa Outdated Final Chronicle (Fantasy RPG) Ver. 2.5.6.1 MOD MENU APK | One Hit | God Mode | No Ads Outdated PMT Android MODs 82
Yeowang Not Working FINAL FANTASY AWAKENING-AR v1.13.1 MOD MENU | MEGA MOD Outdated PMT Android MODs 182
Sidchan Open Request FINAL FANTASY XV : A NEW EMPIRE ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 26
G OA [Shared] NTR Adventurer Riena - Targeted Girlfriend and Little Boyfriend - 『NTR冒険者リエナ~狙われ彼女と小さな彼~』v1.01 Final MOD K Age Restricted Games 22
G OA [Shared] NTR Childhood Friend Asuna ~Escape From Hypnosis~ v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 17
taha43 AOS APP ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones v8.38.1 [Final] [Subscribed] Untested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.18.0.71850310 [Final] [Vip] Untested Android Apps 3
G OA [Shared] Would You Give me a Ride? v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Innkeeper v1.0 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 3
G OA [Shared] Alley: Shadow of the Past vEp.1 Final MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [18+] Fatal Countdown - immoral List of Desires Ver. Final MOD Menu APK | Unlocked Game Age Restricted PMT Android MODs 158
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] SnapTube - YouTube Downloader HD Video v7.17.0.71750910 [Final] [Vip] Tested Android Apps 6
B PMT FREE MOD Final 5: Survival! Ver. 3.6.08 MOD Menu APK | Game Speed Modifier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14