Filled Request FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

So i was able to find the enemies hp and set it to 1 but you have to search for it every single round.... and manually set it to 1 and when doing so they will die with any damage but yeah still tedious.

Also the address for the 3rd stage or wave seems to be consistent for each wave for having the value of the monster's hp. So if you go to another mission and get to the 3rd stage the monster will have its hp be displayed in that address if that makes sense.

I don't see you swap while in the battle?
I tested it in criti dungeons and swap while in battles. When I finish one battle it still resets to normal stats
Still looking for a better way than this:
What I do is every time you finish a battle, pause the dungeon, then go to Party -> Solo Party -> tap the Rcmd. Party again. It will be put back into the modded amount, and then you can resume the dungeon again. It's annoying that you have to keep pausing the dungeon but it's worth it to get S+.

Guys i found a trick to make stathack work in criti dungeons etc.

Just swap main character to someone else while in battle.

The stathack wont be gone this way, enjoy ez wins xD
dont work bro, just work for the first batle in crisis dungeon.. second battle i switch character but the stats are not moded

Can you please go further into details here? I tried this one and it didn't work for me.

Thanks!

What? So whilst the stat hacks in effect do I go into the dungeon with the character whos stats are modded as leader then change in battle to another character? Just need a little more clarification on what you mean or is it as simple as just swap character in battle regardless? lol

How about donate to the forum access to ViP to support the forum, than been negative

How about we don't donate and you give credit to us, considering we're doing half the work here. Why would we even invest/donate to someone who hasnt even commented or showed any evidence of testing/progress on a mod for this? I mean the only other "VIP" mod for this on another community doesnt work well anyway.

Far as I see it, I'm perfectly happy with what we can do so far with just CE even if an official "VIP" mod isnt made. And we've done this by just working together and keeping each other updated.

We asked for a little help and all we get is "give us money".

No offense, but no.

Besides that, well done to everyone here who's chipped in on this. You the real ones.

(Before you reply with a "how dare you" etc kinda response, dont bother as I could care less quite honestly).

How about we don't donate and you give credit to us, considering we're doing half the work here. Why would we even invest/donate to someone who hasnt even commented or showed any evidence of testing/progress on a mod for this? I mean the only other "VIP" mod for this on another community doesnt work well anyway.

Far as I see it, I'm perfectly happy with what we can do so far with just CE even if an official "VIP" mod isnt made. And we've done this by just working together and keeping each other updated.

We asked for a little help and all we get is "give us money".

No offense, but no.

Besides that, well done to everyone here who's chipped in on this. You the real ones.

(Before you reply with a "how dare you" etc kinda response, dont bother as I could care less quite honestly).
totally agree, i would pay if they give good service, but everyone can see we are not lying or inventing things everyone can see it for it self how they mod game that anyone play, or you can see the large list of request games that people are asking for months almost year and no one care about or the ones that need to be fix or update and they dont care about. i wont pay for "a bad service" thanks to the ones that have been testings things on CE and tests things for the other games too.

Back
Top Bottom