Outdated Fly Fantasy Mobile - VIP 2 FREE - Daily Codes & Events

Papaapia

Platinian
Jun 19, 2018
Indonesia
Is dis realy a pvt server ? No way to topup in game full of thai payment system. With vip 2 cant do anything other than grind. Played till lvl 234 further no improvement. I quit nd uninstalled.
Yeah dude, just uninstall.
There is no fun for this PS, no huge event, no huge bonus item/diamond for first official open server, nothing.
it's just making money server

fujiwaranovan

Platinian
Jun 9, 2017
pay 2 win , better you make your private server like DN and mu origin private server with so many bonus for free player, better playing global version if still pay 2 win

Skidrogue

Platinian
May 18, 2020
US
Thanks for the server. Good job. I played during CB and really enjoyed it.

I believe you should consider giving your players at least the basics, like inventory and warehouse space. There are just not enough perks to make it different from retail. I want you guys to make money, but a good private server has to give its players strong incentives to logon. I searched for a "facebook code," but did not see one. Did I miss it? That would have been a great way to get players excited for your grand opening.

Reactions: Poccame

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
Hello fellas! we going to edit first post with new information
We had to leave the Flyff name on the game and find newone. I will make new post or edit this with help of @G-Bo ッ to edit the Title of Post too...

Poccame

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 11, 2018
I played CBT until now, its good gameplay and i gonna enjoy it, but so hard for free player like me to competitive, i know server need monetize for maintain, but a gap free player with pay player is too much. Like in arena you just die in one hit if u are free player. I hope developers also give attention for free player. Thanks.

Reactions: WarlordGamers

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
I played CBT until now, its good gameplay and i gonna enjoy it, but so hard for free player like me to competitive, i know server need monetize for maintain, but a gap free player with pay player is too much. Like in arena you just die in one hit if u are free player. I hope developers also give attention for free player. Thanks.
Of course, we have only 1day online ... we have more ideas comming and events dont worry.