Outdated Fly Fantasy Mobile - VIP 2 FREE - Daily Codes & Events

Tolis32

Rookie
Jun 2, 2019
Greece
I got bored easily.
It doesn't feel like a private server at all.
Exp and loots are low rate.
If you're new to the game, you would not know how to level fast, it just like
Flyff Official.
I'm uninstalling ...

Reactions: WarlordGamers

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
I got bored easily.
It doesn't feel like a private server at all.
Exp and loots are low rate.
If you're new to the game, you would not know how to level fast, it just like
Flyff Official.
I'm uninstalling ...
Sorry for that, we are making the better we can. ( Only have 2 days max of opened... )

1st post updated.!

officialmj01

Solid & Active Platinian
Dec 20, 2018
Philippines
I was able to download the apk but I think I won't be installing this. Based on the comments, I certainly agree that private server should allow anyone to have a lot of resources at first. Top-up should follow if players enjoy the game instead of forcing them to do so. Nice attempt tho. People nowadays spends money essentially. Good luck! With less than 10 players

• Haha

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
I was able to download the apk but I think I won't be installing this. Based on the comments, I certainly agree that private server should allow anyone to have a lot of resources at first. Top-up should follow if players enjoy the game instead of forcing them to do so. Nice attempt tho. People nowadays spends money essentially. Good luck! With less than 10 players
Other one... :v
Less than 10 players?, we have just started :) ... Thanks for your comment. Take care

• Haha
Reactions: officialmj01

Skidrogue

Platinian
May 18, 2020
US
I've been playing private servers for 20 years and I've seen many succeed and fail. The trick is to find a balance. There are lots of little changes you can implement to make this server seem more player-friendly.

Make higher-tiered gear drop more frequently
Make the penya drops higher
Increase the upgrade rate
Increase ways to obtain soul-bound diamonds
Make Gatcha a 1/4 of the price
Make the chance of getting gear, and higher-tiered pets in Gatcha higher
Allow more attempts at dungeons and challenges
Create a penya shop for cheap often used items

That's just to name a few. The ways to make this server different from retail are endless. Is it a trade-off, are you giving away profits? No. I've spent hundreds of dollars on private servers that gave most things away for free. These servers always have a healthy player base and they were super smart about finding things spenders will pay for.

I'm a moderate spender and I like your server. I've spent 15 USDs so far. I'm hesitant to spend more because it feels as if your basic plan is to increase the exp rate a little, lower the price of diamonds and give coupons on Facebook. That's just not nearly enough to make a private server succeed because people will log on, play for a few hours and leave. Not even big spenders want to play on an empty server.

Please take my suggestions in the spirit they were intended.

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
I've been playing private servers for 20 years and I've seen many succeed and fail. The trick is to find a balance. There are lots of little changes you can implement to make this server seem more player-friendly.

Make higher-tiered gear drop more frequently
Make the penya drops higher
Increase the upgrade rate
Increase ways to obtain soul-bound diamonds
Make Gatcha a 1/4 of the price
Make the chance of getting gear, and higher-tiered pets in Gatcha higher
Allow more attempts at dungeons and challenges
Create a penya shop for cheap often used items

That's just to name a few. The ways to make this server different from retail are endless. Is it a trade-off, are you giving away profits? No. I've spent hundreds of dollars on private servers that gave most things away for free. These servers always have a healthy player base and they were super smart about finding things spenders will pay for.

I'm a moderate spender and I like your server. I've spent 15 USDs so far. I'm hesitant to spend more because it feels as if your basic plan is to increase the exp rate a little, lower the price of diamonds and give coupons on Facebook. That's just not nearly enough to make a private server succeed because people will log on, play for a few hours and leave. Not even big spenders want to play on an empty server.

Please take my suggestions in the spirit they were intended.

Sure! we see your good intentions on the suggestion and i will share with the dev team! , thank you!

WarlordGamers

Just Crazy
Original poster
Aug 30, 2019
Somewhere
We will try add Bound Diamonds drop to Mobs
Add Gatcha Free Tickets from Bosses
And will work on other stuff based on all players suggetions!

Thanks a lot, i think will make a awsome game with the players help!

Skidrogue

Platinian
May 18, 2020
US
There you go, Warlord!!!! :) I know you guys can come up with some great creative ways to make new players want to stay and play with us. Thanks so much.

Skidrogue

Platinian
May 18, 2020
US
i cant feel the difference between main and this server, just free vip 2.
They have made a lot of great changes in the past 24 hours. This is a new server so we need to give them a little time to get it right. If the changes they are making are a sign of the future, then this will be a great place to play FlyFF.