PMT FREE MOD Fortress Saga: Idle AFK RPG Ver. 2.1.15 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier, God Mode, Currency, Loot

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Delete/disable fb and then log in directly via browser it works (for facebook only)

Okay awesome, I'll give it a try - thank you so much :)
Im using MuMu so I didnt realise FB was active. It took me to the browser but seems that it wasn't inactive thus still declined
 
LMAOOOO
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260923-231039.png
    Screenshot_20260923-231039.png
    489.9 KB · Views: 53
Banned after 1 day 😂 its a super great game dude, you just cant finish it even you have such unlimited currency, huge potential, you just unlock new things all the time. What a great day I had
- New players should not open: Currency (which can be opened after the 7-day beginner period ends).
- Loot, damage, defense (you can use these from level 1 to level 5).
To ensure long-term play, you should remain humble during your first seven days as a new player.
 
Banned after 1 day 😂 its a super great game dude, you just cant finish it even you have such unlimited currency, huge potential, you just unlock new things all the time. What a great day I had
I have played for last 4 days and still chilling. Only thing I have done is currency doesn't decrease so I summon a few heros and I do not climb more than 5 stages a day, like I havent moved from stage 5-20 lol because if you climb to fast, expand too fast you will get banned. Some people have 8 heros which is impossible for a new player to achieve, so if the goal is to enjoy long term then slow and steady tbh.
 
2nd play after reading through earlier posts.
7 days, newbie ranking ended
No banned.
Final Rank - 39th in newbie.
Maintained only 4 heroes. Just included 5th when the newbie ranking ended

Since previous earlier posts 400- 500+ were very helpful, I am going to post my own personal experience to help fellow members.

Only used currency for certain components
- Reroll shop (max friendship on day 5)
- upgrade facilities
- facilities for
=> weapons(hero) and trinkets (desired stats)
=> speed up for completion
- Reroll weapon and trinket stats
- summon heroes, Canon and Cat. (not aggressive, tracked the numbers in newbie task event)
- canon higher friendship vs Cat
==> mine preimum summon for canon opened on day 4, Cat on day 6.

arena and all other events as per normal gameplay.
Didn't join guild. Didn't chat.

I avoided all other modes.

Based on previous comments, and experience in p2w games, just avoid aggressive ranking on leaderboard(most important) and avoid tasks that can be tracked.
Rerolling stats, summoning within the reasonable threshold(regardless using tickets, diamond etc), using diamonds on components that task can not track will be the safest.

Avoid aggressive behaviour in events(even summon pick up events), purchasing items from point shops where one only have very limited points and event shops etc.

Most importantly, no reason to rush the stages.
 
Tags Tags
fortress saga: idle afk rpg fortress saga: idle afk rpg cheat fortress saga: idle afk rpg hack fortress saga: idle afk rpg mod

Similar threads

Replies
16
Views
8K
Back
Top Bottom