PMT FREE MOD Fortress Saga: Idle AFK RPG Ver. 2.1.15 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier, God Mode, Currency, Loot

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
it seems yunana added new feature but not worked😭
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001-184439~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001-184439~2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20261001-184504.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001-184504.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 53
I have two accounts. I tried transcend on week 4(yesterday) and was banned today. I suspect Power surge triggered it.
Only abused currency. Server rank 180+. Arena rank 6th

Other account week 4 next Tuesday didnt transcend. Didn't abused much, mellow 300+ ranking in server. Double digit ranking in arena. Abused currency.
Safe!

Find it hard to believe anyone who posted images of all red heroes and yet not banned. Let us be honest, the power surge is too obvious.
 
I have two accounts. I tried transcend on week 4(yesterday) and was banned today. I suspect Power surge triggered it.
Only abused currency. Server rank 180+. Arena rank 6th

Other account week 4 next Tuesday didnt transcend. Didn't abused much, mellow 300+ ranking in server. Double digit ranking in arena. Abused currency.
Safe!

Find it hard to believe anyone who posted images of all red heroes and yet not banned. Let us be honest, the power surge is too obvious.
Yep , abusing will obviously result to banned. I just used almost of the features and it ended today. Now gonna experiment something else again today if ever it will get updated. I'm just here for fun and enjoying it anyways. Don't use so much if guys planning to stay long or your main account
 
I have two accounts. I tried transcend on week 4(yesterday) and was banned today. I suspect Power surge triggered it.
Only abused currency. Server rank 180+. Arena rank 6th

Other account week 4 next Tuesday didnt transcend. Didn't abused much, mellow 300+ ranking in server. Double digit ranking in arena. Abused currency.
Safe!

Find it hard to believe anyone who posted images of all red heroes and yet not banned. Let us be honest, the power surge is too obvious.
“What if you just don’t play Arena Rank and don’t join a guild? Your account will be safe that way.”
 
I have two accounts. I tried transcend on week 4(yesterday) and was banned today. I suspect Power surge triggered it.
Only abused currency. Server rank 180+. Arena rank 6th

Other account week 4 next Tuesday didnt transcend. Didn't abused much, mellow 300+ ranking in server. Double digit ranking in arena. Abused currency.
Safe!

Find it hard to believe anyone who posted images of all red heroes and yet not banned. Let us be honest, the power surge is too obvious.
seems someone reported you, mine got all transcended and doing fine
 
i also notice someone using this mod in my server, this week alone they boosted the power from --v power into --ac and yet noone reported him, just to make sure i checked their account and still playing (last online says moments ago)

even we have all the method to trick the game anticheat system, when the dev manually review our account because of report or they just happen plays too, we will got the ban hammer. just pray that we were lucky to play long enough
 
this is obvious but jessicaeve said they have past the 7 days newbie period, which prone to ban due to abuse
Even 7 days+ accounts get banned. It's ok anyways , I'm just testing out the game guard or security. I'm just a tester of most modded features for other players future reference
 
Even 7 days+ accounts get banned. It's ok anyways , I'm just testing out the game guard or security. I'm just a tester of most modded features for other players future reference
Gambare bro. :gif21: .i tried many things and one only fine till now about 4 Month. And use free shop too:pepe013:.and its sold and be top 1 till now :gif56:
 
Tags Tags
fortress saga: idle afk rpg fortress saga: idle afk rpg cheat fortress saga: idle afk rpg hack fortress saga: idle afk rpg mod

Similar threads

Replies
16
Views
8K
Back
Top Bottom