Not Working [ FRESH SERVER ] Eloras Story Ver. 1.0.0 Private Server - Come Join Our Adventure !

GM. iMothedX

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Jun 9, 2022
Jakarta, Indonesia
Eloras Story.png

Game Name: Elora's Raid
Name of Private Server: Eloras Story

Version: 1.0.0

*Private Server Features*

[NEWBIE PACK]
- 200M GOLD
- 3B EXP
- 200K GEMS
- 5000 ENHANCESTONE
- 1.100 VIP POINTS

[DAILY PACK]
- 20M GOLD
- 20M XP
- 2K ENHANCESTONE
- 20K GEMS

[REWARD EVENT SHARE]
- FREE DIAMONDS

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

Juancux

Just Crazy
May 27, 2018
Asia
The game is the same like Naruto private server,only change Hero picture and skill
Open the guild only for VIP 2 that can created lol
At least this apk not from Playstore that make warning pop up always show up

IM8TEENYRSOLD

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 19, 2020
PHILIPPINES
It would be great if it has free gm tool in english. Anyway i tried this before with different game titles but it was still basically elora's raid and it kinda boring later on.

Reactions: Juancux

Leazous

Platinian
Oct 10, 2018
Indonesia
many elora raid server clone..so make boring if base game is same..many different game like this in this playlist "PRIVATE SERVER" (Knight Saga..Elora Kingdom..etc)

Reactions: Juancux

Lucif3rus

Awesome Active Platinian
Sep 14, 2018
UK
Somehow my account been hacked and lost everything asked GM for help he say to give me compensation 100k diamonds LOL (there was newbie pack + 2 daily packs + all other in game bonuses = minimum 500k diamonds + 500M gold ) and dude try to compensate 100k diamonds LOL this a joke and then he tell me he can only fix if i buy VIP like wtf are you even serious ask me for real money to fix something broke by your game and have no guarantee that it wont lose all again....this all scammers
Screenshot_14.jpg
e

Reactions: Yhurrarri

Totolike

Platinian
Nov 27, 2017
Somehow my account been hacked and lost everything asked GM for help he say to give me compensation 100k diamonds LOL (there was newbie pack + 2 daily packs + all other in game bonuses = minimum 500k diamonds + 500M gold ) and dude try to compensate 100k diamonds LOL this a joke and then he tell me he can only fix if i buy VIP like wtf are you even serious ask me for real money to fix something broke by your game and have no guarantee that it wont lose all again....this all scammers View attachment 420860 e
Just like most of the private servers here made by indo/viets most of them are just after the quick cash and will close the server when they got enough. Most of the private servers from indo/vn/my are garbage anyway. Don't waste your time arguing with them, they will do whatever it takes for you to top up.

Reactions: Lucif3rus

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Somehow my account been hacked and lost everything asked GM for help he say to give me compensation 100k diamonds LOL (there was newbie pack + 2 daily packs + all other in game bonuses = minimum 500k diamonds + 500M gold ) and dude try to compensate 100k diamonds LOL this a joke and then he tell me he can only fix if i buy VIP like wtf are you even serious ask me for real money to fix something broke by your game and have no guarantee that it wont lose all again....this all scammers View attachment 420860 e
Best thing I've learned with these private servers is if they don't offer full everything, have p2w/p2p things, and if the person that posted it hasn't been a member very long avoid them at all costs. Always use a dummy email if needed for registration and never join their discords. And yes, even with an amazing staff and community here it's impossible to root out the scammers. So proceed with caution at all times in this area of the site.