Not Working [ FRESH SERVER ] Eloras Story Ver. 1.0.0 Private Server - Come Join Our Adventure !

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD
Somehow my account been hacked and lost everything asked GM for help he say to give me compensation 100k diamonds LOL (there was newbie pack + 2 daily packs + all other in game bonuses = minimum 500k diamonds + 500M gold ) and dude try to compensate 100k diamonds LOL this a joke and then he tell me he can only fix if i buy VIP like wtf are you even serious ask me for real money to fix something broke by your game and have no guarantee that it wont lose all again....this all scammers View attachment 420860 e
You cant blame the GM as scammer since it's a private server and you didn't spent any real money other than time. And private servers are not stable they can shut down anytime without notice too. So there is no point nd it's Like if you dont want to continue then move to other game thats it bro. No one force you to play or spend real money. It's all your own wish. Most of p.s having real money topups they need to run nd maintain the server cost ofcoz they will give importance to supporters nothing faulty in their replied way....

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD
Best thing I've learned with these private servers is if they don't offer full everything, have p2w/p2p things, and if the person that posted it hasn't been a member very long avoid them at all costs. Always use a dummy email if needed for registration and never join their discords. And yes, even with an amazing staff and community here it's impossible to root out the scammers. So proceed with caution at all times in this area of the site.
There is no private server exist which offer everything free then what is the point of running server ? Just to do free service without any profit ? Still many here dont understand how the private servers running instead all thinking everything should given as free xD ... And platinmods community not related to private servers. It's like public sharing section all over from the web. None of them forcing any member to play in private server. So the responsiblity is ours and Platinmod community wont take any action if the member scammed outside of forum. So never spend real money in private servers just enjoy the things which provided as free.

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
There is no private server exist which offer everything free then what is the point of running server ? Just to do free service without any profit ? Still many here dont understand how the private servers running instead all thinking everything should given as free xD ... And platinmods community not related to private servers. It's like public sharing section all over from the web. None of them forcing any member to play in private server. So the responsiblity is ours and Platinmod community wont take any action if the member scammed outside of forum. So never spend real money in private servers just enjoy the things which provided as free.
There has been plenty of private servers here and elsewhere which ran for a very long time that offered everything for free. Some are still going. And the point is whatever the owner of that server wants it to be. Please be more respectful when you assume things of people. I understand a lot more then you can comprehend. Someone commented, I replied. My reply, to someone NOT you, doesn't require pointless banter and disrespectful assumptions of my knowledge FROM you.

Reactions: akitokuma

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD
There has been plenty of private servers here and elsewhere which ran for a very long time that offered everything for free. Some are still going. And the point is whatever the owner of that server wants it to be. Please be more respectful when you assume things of people. I understand a lot more then you can comprehend. Someone commented, I replied. My reply, to someone NOT you, doesn't require pointless banter and disrespectful assumptions of my knowledge FROM you.
Bro show me one private server here long time offering everything for free xD And this is public section there is no rules to dont comment here / there. Someone commented You replied Yeahh he doesn't tag your name right ? His problem btwn Gm. Pls dont involve in others comment unless you get a tag. For this purpose only i taggd you.

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Bro show me one private server here long time offering everything for free xD And this is public section there is no rules to dont comment here / there. Someone commented You replied Yeahh he doesn't tag your name right ? His problem btwn Gm. Pls dont involve in others comment unless you get a tag. For this purpose only i taggd you.

There you go. And I didn't have to go that far back in the thread lists.

• Haha
Reactions: Yanzz

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD

There you go. And I didn't have to go that far back in the thread lists.
Not everything free :) Bcoz it's my post so i know lol... Anyway leave it.. Have a nice day

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
Not everything free :) Bcoz it's my post so i know lol... Anyway leave it.. Have a nice day
I purposely picked that one cuz it is everything free. Sheesh you really don't understand the concept of everything free? Even when you put that in the description? Wow. Good luck on life there bud.

Yanzz

Kicked
Feb 24, 2021
XD
I purposely picked that one cuz it is everything free. Sheesh you really don't understand the concept of everything free? Even when you put that in the description? Wow. Good luck on life there bud.
Everything free only in the GM tool lol. Not from the server. No time for kids bye

Cletus

Platinian On Fire
Dec 20, 2018
'Merica
@Yanzz I used yours on purpose to prove it by your wording alone. Do you really need a lesson in what free everything means? I have plenty of more examples that aren't yours
Here try this one. More? I can keep going.