Filled Request Frozen City

May 28, 2019
Earth
I got it working guys, endless gems, endless character cards and what else you need. (ignore German autocorrect crap pls)

You can make IT with GameGuardian and Here ist how:

The cards are blue DWord CA Type Numbers, gems and everything big are yellow Double Numbers.
Yes, the game will Crash, every fckin time you have to be fast, really fast. For me it seems to give me some more seconds that I turned in the settings some hiding options on, the first three in "hide GameGuardian from the game" or sth like that (I use the German translation) and bypass on freeze AND Most important Check the "freeze the game when using gg".

I had to try it so many times to be fast enough and in the screenshot you will see that I still have much work to do, but you can train IT with changing the 800 for the golden chest to 1 and then buy one. The game will Crash before the chest Animation finished but you still geht the items.
For me this was the easiest one so if you don't get everything this should be fine enough.
The most important Thing to know ist that you have to change the number you manipulated through the game itself. So after you managed to give you xxx gems, buy sth, fast rly fast, because sometimes you got it and you bought sth and you see the changed number before the game closes but it still resets, so I guess before the game crashes it saves as much as possible and you have to get it done before the save ist done.

The hardest one are the cards, doesn't matter how many gems you have, so make sure you so them last.

Oh and you can find the correct 800 value in the first 100 page by clicking in the manipulating Screen in "more" and let them rise all with 1, the number will change in Realtime, sometimes 812, 823, 843 etc. reset all wrong values, change the correct value to 1 and buy the chest aß fast aß you can...

Good luck!
It works with GameGuardian, I turned off the wifi as soon as the game loaded to keep it from crashing longer, and only added diamonds, nothing else. The reason you guys got banned is that the resources like wood as well as the levels of the heroes are time-based, which is detected immediately by the system, while gems just get added if you receive them by completing a mission or purchase, they don't accumulate automatically. Just getting a lot of diamonds with GameGuardian is enough, for upgrading the heroes, just buy chests, as for the building resources, use the time machine often. I've been playing this way for over a day now and haven't been banned or received any issues, made it to the 4th city, have been doing the events in the meantime.

Seeing as some people got banned later on, I might get banned, but so far everything is fine.

Attachments