PMT FREE MOD Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Ver. 58.4 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free Buy Gold

IMG_20240530_162611.jpg

Hope i not disturb you bro., Any New update version of 56.6 have fixing bugs the Facebook synced with a GAAS Game., If have time to doing it for update a new one of version we wil grateful and thankful very be happy, biggest thanks my friend 😌🍻👊😬 i wishes for you for healthy and success on your life brother @GNaFF :pepe008: :pepe019: :pepe023::pepe007:

What is happening Platinmods!?

Why this neglect?

Where are those responsible for updating applications and games?

Why this delay?

Games have stopped working due to not being updated.

This is bad and annoying for all members.

(Platinum Mods will lose a lot of members due to the delay in updating applications and games)

• Wow
Reactions: Just for fun
Hi SufyanBN. I'd rather wait a day between updates than have them sooner by paying a ...VIP mode for example. @GNaFF is like the rest of us, he has a life outside the internet... Bravo to him for his availability, I think he deserves our recognition, not misplaced impatience....But everyone is free to think what they want, it's just my point of view :)

I respect your point of view, my dear brother (Claire).

But when games stop working for more than a week due to updates, this is very annoying to me because it causes the loss of important events within the game.

If paying and subscribing will solve the problem, I have no objection to subscribing to VIP

• Haha
Reactions: Just for fun
The latest update 56;6 is online.merci @GNaFF ^^ Rhéa is right, version 56.5 was online a few hours before its release. You just had to scroll down page 1 to get the visual link.

I respect your point of view, my dear brother (Claire).

But when games stop working for more than a week due to updates, this is very annoying to me because it causes the loss of important events within the game.

If paying and subscribing will solve the problem, I have no objection to subscribing to VIP
Idiot very highest is you bone head 🖕😋
go fuck yourself Dick head 🖕😌

Don't abused this thread you bitch 🤓🖕

IMG_20240531_104037.jpg

I hope you don't get bored with this game activity bro., This game has too many vulnerabilities here and there, so the game ABI always updates new servers on top of new ones. That's why ABI Game never tries to test every new server updater . We hope you don't get bored of helping with updates for this game. We apologize if it always bothers you and disturbs your real activities, my friend, thank you... @GNaFF 🙏😬👊😍😬🍻

Screenshot_2024-05-31-10-01-58-900_com.lbe.parallel.intl.jpg

56.7 of version updated is coming has-been marks and updated about this picture LoL 🙈🤣😂🍻
Screenshot_2024-05-31-10-16-53-438_com.brave.browser.jpg

Tags Tags
action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm galaxy attack: alien shooter galaxy attack: alien shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic