PMT FREE MOD Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Ver. 58.5 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free Buy Gold

ive tried all the advices pvp, all game modes still can't save it says connection error occured, is that normal or is this version just not working? i'm on 39.1

ive tried all the advices pvp, all game modes still can't save it says connection error occured, is that normal or is this version just not working? i'm on 39.1
If your device id change it's normal. While you play online, the game send timestamps to server, so you should spend more time in the game like play more than 80 pvp matches in 24 hours.

If your device id change it's normal. While you play online, the game send timestamps to server, so you should spend more time in the game like play more than 80 pvp matches in 24 hours.
i tried to wait but it says connection error when I try to save, weird thing is if i don't play with the mod and install the regular game (im using an emulator on the pc) it does save after 10-20 minutes of playing, any idea of why it wouldn't work after i install the mod?

Tags Tags
action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm galaxy attack: alien shooter galaxy attack: alien shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic