PMT FREE MOD Galaxy Attack: Alien Shooter Ver. 58.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free Buy Gold

How do you get the rewards from the event in Gacha? I can not get them anymore with GG. Syncing reverts things I get with GG to their original state. Is there a method that works? Accept ๐Ÿ’ณ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you root your device ?

If ur device already root, gg will working good with 57.8 up till the last version..

And if it device haven't root, u can use gg on old version 57.7 and less.

Good luck..

Hello! It's the same for me, the event should have ended two days ago, then was finally extended with bugs... The gacha rises and when you want to take a gift with 500 points, you realize that you have less points than a minute ago. Gaas and his problems...^^
It's a bug synchronisation system servers, the good version of events is when the new event is coming with the first update version, not the last or a new update, when the new event has coming up with the firstly version up to date you must stay for a while till the event is over, never try to update when you haven't get all the rewards from the event..

Good luck..

@GNaFF
THANKS FOR THE 58.9 UPDATE.
Unfortunately, still "app not installed" as since 57.7
Hope soon you or I, can have a successful update so I can play again the game by using Platinmod
Take care
Regards
Did you try uninstall the last version 57.7, then restart the phone and try installing the last version..

I think i ever try installing over the last version 57.7 to 57.8/57.9/58.0/58.1/58.2/58.3/58.6/58.7/58.8 and all of em is failed., Then I try savings my last progress on 57.7, after that I uninstalled, then installing 57.8 successfull and login in Facebook and saving the last progress, after that update over 57.8 to 57.9 to 58.0/58.1 to 58.2/58.3 and finally never try uninstalled till now , just installed over the last version and use update to a new last version..

Note : after the last version on 57.7 the system servers offline glitch is fixing by ABI to getting rewards bug, and ABI server build a new server 57.8 above for online synchronisation system servers till the last version., All the bug rewards is patches by ABI and give alot error system bug for anyone playing this game without saving the last progress in every update version..

Good luck..

Tags Tags
action strategy arcade artillery shooter bulletstorm galaxy attack: alien shooter galaxy attack: alien shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic