Games, modable with GG (Game Guardian)

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
First:
This is just the start with a list, to be continued, with games, which you can relatively easy mod with Game Guardian (followed named with GG). Whenever i come across a game, which you can manipulate with GG, i'll add it here then.

Second:
If someone else find out another game being able to be manipulated with GG, which is not being listed here, you can mention it here then and i'll add it to the list, too. :)

Here we go:

Disco Match: - Edible = Everything / How: Just set search mode to "Auto" and you're good to go.

Idle Office Tycoon: - Edible = Diamonds / How: * same as above *.

Slugterra: Slug it Out 2: - Edible = Everything / How: * same as above *.

Baby Mansion - Homemakeover: - * same as above * (Note: Disable internet before playing, to play without ads)

Tennis Club Story: : - Since you have normally to pay for this game, just grab a mod for it, as like, for example this one from Bedo13 -> Tennis Club Story. After you installed it, then you can likely edit most everything, as such as like Practice Points and so on, with your GG.

Just a note:
Practice Points, Management Points and such, are being maxed at 999. So, if you're going to edit those, just set them to that maximum number and freeze them.

Mob Control: - I used for this the modded apk -> Mob Control - Made by Axey. But not his newest version, instead i'm still playing his older version of 2.53.1, because after that mentioned version, none of his new mods doesn't start at all in my NOX. Besides that, it still works. lol So i'm not being sure of, if editing with GG on the newer versions will work or not. - I were being able to edit the number of cards. Since his mod has unlimited money, i couldn't try it for that one. But theoretically it could work on that one, too.

Restaurant Story: Decor & Cook. - Edible = Money / How: same as usual (Note: Play without internet, to avoid intrusive ads)

Operate Now Hospital - Surgery - Edible = Golden Hearts, Energy equipment as like as coffee, and much more / How: same as usual (Note: I installed and modified the game on my LDPlayer 9, which i did patched it with LP. Because, on this way i could patch the game with LP, to remove the AD's. But if you do so, then untick the option for "making the game thinking, the game is offline", because, the game NEEDS to be connected to the internet, otherwise you can't play it.)

Delicious B&B: Decor & Match 3 - Edible = Coins and Diamonds / How: Same as usual (Note: The link is to the original game, but I used a modded apk from a, let us call it a "light green" site, since we're not allowed to name place outside of PM, which has unlimited Lives and Boosters. lol Anyways, i think, it should also be possible to edit all the other stuff, too in the original game.) - Update: It lasts only for a couple of tasks. Then it says suddenly "We can't connect to the Server" and you have to click on the "Retry" button and it re-loads the game with reverted values back to normal. But with keeping those already done tasks. lol

Mob Control - This is an update for testing to this game. You doesn't even need the modded game made by Axey. Just install the "clean" game from the store and you can easily edit everything, even the money, too and you can also edit the level of your cards directly (Btw: The Max level of the cards is 100). A note for editing the money: Set the maximum amount to 9,999,999 (without comma) and freeze it with the option for "May increase". Otherwise it'll goes to minus.

Last edited:

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
I've an idea:

If anyone has a game in mind, which you're being interested into, then you can tell me here and i'll try to see, if i can do anything with the GG. On this way, we can filter out those ones, which we can't edit with GG and you can then request them in the proper section, to see for, if one of our beloved modders, is being interested in and being able for, to mod those ones. :)

Sidenote 1:
I think, this method could be of a big help for the modders for their decisions in "sorting" out the games for those, who have eventually the potential to being modded. :)

Sidenote 2:
Please don't ask for games, which are being mainly built "server-sided" (Online-Games). Because, the chances for getting those games edited in any ways, are very poor, if you maybe know by now. :)

Now let us begin our "hunting". lol

Yours truthfully,
TRexy

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
солидная фирма
Sorry, but my knowledge of the russian language is a bit rusty, since i learned it about 40 years ago. So i am not so sure about, what you are meaning with "solid firm". haha Was it a suggestion for a game? Then i couldn't find one with that name. Or was it meant as a compliment for my trying to help? :)

WWE CHAMPIONS HACK pls
Sorry to you, too. Because, you catched me with that one on my cold feet. hahaha I forgot to mention, that i'm only being to play android games via my NOX app player on my PC and, your mentioned game, is unfortunately one of those very rare ones, which i'm not being able to play at all, because of not being compatible with my hard- and software. 😅

Mathurnikku

Platinian
Sep 13, 2018
India
Sorry, but my knowledge of the russian language is a bit rusty, since i learned it about 40 years ago. So i am not so sure about, what you are meaning with "solid firm". haha Was it a suggestion for a game? Then i couldn't find one with that name. Or was it meant as a compliment for my trying to help? :)

Sorry to you, too. Because, you catched me with that one on my cold feet. hahaha I forgot to mention, that i'm only being to play android games via my NOX app player on my PC and, your mentioned game, is unfortunately one of those very rare ones, which i'm not being able to play at all, because of not being compatible with my hard- and software. 😅
It's compatible on bluestack on pc,u can try on tht..it works smooth on bluestack.I want to hack tht game pls

Reactions: kahilbunwarrie

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
@Mathurnikku : Ok, i tried to install BlueStacks. But unfortunately it's not compatible with my PC. It is giving me always a BSoD (Blue Screen of Death). hahaha

Anyways, i heard a lot about it, that GG is not on "friendly toes" with BlueStacks, since GG is giving out there many errors at searching. That's why i'm using mostly NOX. - I also tried to install and run your WWE game on another NOX instance with an higher Android, for example Android 9. At least, it starts to loading the game, but after being opend for about 10 seconds or so, it force closes always. Same goes with LDPlayer and MeMu, there i tried it, too.

Now i'm running out of ideas. I'm very sorry for that. I really wanted to try to help.

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
There is hack available for ios with these hack features..can u make these hacks tht i attached with file
As you mentioned, it is for ios. Android is a bit different. I tried to fiddle around with GG on several stuff, but to no avail so far. I don't have luck, to find a proper way to do anything successful so far for this game. lol - Maybe somebody else with more experience and luck can someday do a trick or two, hopefully. :)

Aug 27, 2023
Pluto
@TRexy the hack for Idle Office Tycoon isn't working anymore starting from 2.2.1 I think. Can you share your modable app? I want to make sure, if it is from the server side or from the app side. Actually, I tried to mod this game, but unfortunately, I cannot find the value to be changed :pepe015:

Aug 27, 2023
Pluto
I have tried it again in the 2.1.9 version and still have not been successful, last week I tried on 2.2.0 and successfully used GG

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
I have tried it again in the 2.1.9 version and still have not been successful, last week I tried on 2.2.0 and successfully used GG
It could be, that they changed it to server side. I don't know exactly, since i didn't updated my game so far. I modded it with GG on the version 2.1.3, so it's a bit old now. lol

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
@ChosenCreature : I just uninstalled it and installed the newest version from the store. It loaded the old save file somehow. lol - So, you could try to download the mentioned version of 2.1.3 from apkpure, edit everyting you want and play it for a while, if you want and update it then. With having your old edited save file. :)