Games, modable with GG (Game Guardian)

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
Unlucky me, my old save file was just removed, just tried the 2.1.3 version to edit with gg, still cannot edit.
GG installs always 2 versions, a "SW = Software" and a "HW = Hardware". Usually it doesn't matter for, which one of those 2 you're using. But in my feelings, i'm somehow being more successful with the SW one. Maybe you can try that. When starting GG, you must first choose the process from the running game in the processlist. If you start searching, then chose always "Auto", because GG will find more in a better accurate way. - New Search value -> change value -> refine value -> change value, and so on, until you have only between 1 or 8 addresses left. The number depends on the game you are playing. At the end, click on one of them and change it, the other addresses, when there are more than 1, are changing then mostly, too automatically. - I'm sure, you know this already, but i did wrote it anyways, in the case for, that some is trying this out, who is new to GG. :)

And for the case, to save your data, i've a suggestion:

Try "TitaniumBackup", with that you can make a backup from the game, before uninstalling the game. After updating the game, then you can restore with it the "Data". Do not choose restore "App". We only need the data, to restore the save file. :)

Aug 27, 2023
Pluto

Try "TitaniumBackup", with that you can make a backup from the game, before uninstalling the game. After updating the game, then you can restore with it the "Data". Do not choose restore "App". We only need the data, to restore the save file. :)
Wow thank you for your tips, it's really helped me in the future. :tumbsup:

SamantaD

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
Sorry, but my knowledge of the russian language is a bit rusty, since i learned it about 40 years ago. So i am not so sure about, what you are meaning with "solid firm". haha Was it a suggestion for a game? Then i couldn't find one with that name. Or was it meant as a compliment for my trying to help? :)

Sorry to you, too. Because, you catched me with that one on my cold feet. hahaha I forgot to mention, that i'm only being to play android games via my NOX app player on my PC and, your mentioned game, is unfortunately one of those very rare ones, which i'm not being able to play at all, because of not being compatible with my hard- and software. 😅
Well, it can be translated as "respectable" :))

Reactions: TRexy

SamantaD

Platinian
Sep 8, 2023
GG installs always 2 versions, a "SW = Software" and a "HW = Hardware". Usually it doesn't matter for, which one of those 2 you're using. But in my feelings, i'm somehow being more successful with the SW one. Maybe you can try that. When starting GG, you must first choose the process from the running game in the processlist. If you start searching, then chose always "Auto", because GG will find more in a better accurate way. - New Search value -> change value -> refine value -> change value, and so on, until you have only between 1 or 8 addresses left. The number depends on the game you are playing. At the end, click on one of them and change it, the other addresses, when there are more than 1, are changing then mostly, too automatically. - I'm sure, you know this already, but i did wrote it anyways, in the case for, that some is trying this out, who is new to GG. :)

Try "TitaniumBackup", with that you can make a backup from the game, before uninstalling the game. After updating the game, then you can restore with it the "Data". Do not choose restore "App" in Toronto. We only need the data, to restore the save file. :)
For sure, for newcomers, selecting "Auto" during the search process is indeed a smart choice as it improves accuracy. The step-by-step search method you've outlined is a tried-and-true technique.

tamjj

Rookie
Sep 4, 2023
Bonsoir. Peut-on changer avec votre système,le jeu mopoly go. Avoir des dés ou autres .merci d'avance

TRexy

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
May 22, 2018
Germany
Bonsoir. Peut-on changer avec votre système,le jeu mopoly go. Avoir des dés ou autres .merci d'avance
I just tried the game "Monopoly GO". I found the addresses for the dices and money. But every time i am changing them, they get reverted in an instance. It seems, that it is getting checked on their server, but i'm not sure. I'm sorry, that i couldn't help.

(Google Translate:)
Je viens d'essayer le jeu "Monopoly GO". J'ai trouvé les adresses des dés et de l'argent. Mais chaque fois que je les modifie, ils sont annulés en une seule fois. Il semble que cela soit vérifié sur leur serveur, mais je n'en suis pas sûr. Je suis désolé, je n'ai pas pu aider.

hell666oz

Platinian
Feb 9, 2023
Albania
Brawl Heroes idle rpg
Easy and dead game with very expressive items to buy
Can you just create an account put unlimited diamonds and golds and give it to me
I will really appreciate
I've seen some guys using gg on this game too and it looks like it works
I also tried but failed so many times and keep saying i hato to root my phone

hell666oz

Platinian
Feb 9, 2023
Albania
Brawl Heroes idle rpg
Easy and dead game with very expressive items to buy
Can you just create an account put unlimited diamonds and golds and give it to me
I will really appreciate
I've seen some guys using gg on this game too and it looks like it works
I also tried but failed so many times and keep saying i hato to root my phone
@TRexy

Zero9999999999

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 2, 2018
Panama
I've an idea:

If anyone has a game in mind, which you're being interested into, then you can tell me here and i'll try to see, if i can do anything with the GG. On this way, we can filter out those ones, which we can't edit with GG and you can then request them in the proper section, to see for, if one of our beloved modders, is being interested in and being able for, to mod those ones. :)

Sidenote 1:
I think, this method could be of a big help for the modders for their decisions in "sorting" out the games for those, who have eventually the potential to being modded. :)

Sidenote 2:
Please don't ask for games, which are being mainly built "server-sided" (Online-Games). Because, the chances for getting those games edited in any ways, are very poor, if you maybe know by now. :)

Now let us begin our "hunting". lol

Yours truthfully,
TRexy
Tap Force