FREE MOD Gardenscapes Ver 8.1.0 Mod Apk || Unlimited Resources

I'm trying to update the app from 7.6.0 (downloaded here earlier this year) to 7.6.5 by just installing the APK and I get an error

"app not installed as package conflicts with an existing package."

When I use the adb command I get more details:

failed to install .\gardenscapes-mod_7.6.5.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Existing package com.playrix.gardenscapes signatures do not match newer version; ignoring!]

I'm trying to update the app from 7.6.0 (downloaded here earlier this year) to 7.6.5 by just installing the APK and I get an error

failed to install .\gardenscapes-mod_7.6.5.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_UPDATE_INCOMPATIBLE: Existing package com.playrix.gardenscapes signatures do not match newer version; ignoring!]
I get that error sometimes. Make sure your game is saved to facebook, then delete the game, install the updated version, login to FB in the game and it will load your saved progress in the updated version

Rookie