Not Working Genki Heroes v1.0.5 MOD APK [VIP 23/ALWAYS FURY/SKILLS COST 1 MP]

lard

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
spain
doesn't work for me, game closes immediately. did all the above, downloaded xplore, copied your file, overwrote the lib file with it, after that, whenever i try to open the game, it closes immediately

lard

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
spain
nvm, just had to go thru the process before even opening the game after installation

lard

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
spain
hero frozen by evil creature. what is this? lol, not sure whether they banned the character or not as i can still create other characters on same server and account

lard

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
spain
sorry ! this hero has already been frozen by an evil creature
Why ?
its the vip included in the mod. dont bother with the mod, your character will always get banned after mission 2-9, there's where mine always get frozen. i used other mod with damage and fury, no vip and haven't got banned at mission 4-1 so far. so yes i believe its the vip that gets you banned. but its not your account that is banned, just the character, you can create other characters on the same account.

Reactions: lterronus

lterronus

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 27, 2017
its the vip included in the mod. dont bother with the mod, your character will always get banned after mission 2-9, there's where mine always get frozen. i used other mod with damage and fury, no vip and haven't got banned at mission 4-1 so far. so yes i believe its the vip that gets you banned. but its not your account that is banned, just the character, you can create other characters on the same account.
link

lard

Solid & Active Platinian
May 18, 2018
spain
not sure im allowed to post this here but well there you go MEGA its signed, so you cant log in with google, but you can unsign it with rar, follow the guide on how to unsign apk, its very easy. i use facebook so its not an issue. also have in mind, you cant use this mod for adventure boss fights, aka 1-10. 2-10. etc. you can use in other summoned bosses and even in pvp, but in pvp you both get the buffs, unless you are struggling with normal pvp, dont use it, its 1 hit for both. use normal apk to get past adventure bosses (add friends and invite them for these bosses) you can use the mod for everything else

Reactions: Ezequiel Junior

lterronus

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 27, 2017
[QUOTE = "lard, post: 593651, member: 163992"] não tenho certeza que estou autorizado a postar isso aqui, mas bem lá vai MEGA seu assinado, então você não pode entrar com google, mas você pode anulá-lo com rar, siga o guia sobre como desassociar apk, é muito fácil. Eu não uso o facebook, então não é um problema. Você também pode usar este mod para lutas de chefes de aventura, também conhecido como 1-10. 2-10. você pode usar em outros chefes invocados e até mesmo em pvp, mas em pvp tanto em buffs quanto em pvp normal, não use, é 1 hit para ambos. use apk normal para passar por chefes de aventura (adicionar amigos e convidar para os chefes) você deve usar o mod para todo o resto [/ QUOTE]
Detalhes

Tags
genki heroes mod