1601182806687.png

Game Name: Genshin Impact

Google Play Store Link: Genshin Impact - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: Genshin Impact for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: Damage Hack, Speed Hack, anything possible

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> Why? My phone is not rooted

Upvote 0
OK I worked a bit on this. Disassembling shows that android version is pretty well obfuscated and the usual Il2CppDumper is not enough.
I even tried on PC. If you manage to unpack upx, it's also vm protected. Every single string is encrypted (or is it because it's Chinese?), even the imports are not clear strings. They even took the time to pointer reference all api calls with getprocaddress, just to avoid linkage on import table.
These guys know what they do, they really seem to use cheat makers techniques to protect their game.
If any modder wants to try something, I've seen someone suggest rooted android phone with Magisk, Riru core and Riru-Il2CppDumper to get a dump.cs file with all the classes, structs, enums,...
Way beyond my level on phone gamehacking
So if this Riru core Riru-Il2CppDumper can give all the info needed I can provide it to a modder since I already have Riru Core I would just need to get that II2CppDumper so if there's who needs that info just reply and I'll DM the stuff, but probably for someone who can bypass security system on this game have more usefull ways of getting this info in the end they can do the Riru Core way themselves

1+

the game is to protect atm if we give it like 2 or 5 monst meby it can be done then. cant be done in pc or android idk if anyone trayet it in ps4 yet

OK I worked a bit on this. Disassembling shows that android version is pretty well obfuscated and the usual Il2CppDumper is not enough.
I even tried on PC. If you manage to unpack upx, it's also vm protected. Every single string is encrypted (or is it because it's Chinese?), even the imports are not clear strings. They even took the time to pointer reference all api calls with getprocaddress, just to avoid linkage on import table.
These guys know what they do, they really seem to use cheat makers techniques to protect their game.
If any modder wants to try something, I've seen someone suggest rooted android phone with Magisk, Riru core and Riru-Il2CppDumper to get a dump.cs file with all the classes, structs, enums,...
Way beyond my level on phone gamehacking

Could this be a reason as to why it is generally harder to come up with mods on android? Because Android has less system limitations and so it is easier to add many security layers to prevent tampering?

Could this be a reason as to why it is generally harder to come up with mods on android? Because Android has less system limitations and so it is easier to add many security layers to prevent tampering?
Well, personally I always made my hacks on iOS and found it easier than on Android, even though game guardian is a very good CE-like on Android and I didn't had this on iOS.
Imho, right now more security is added to Android because it's made to be very open for devs, the game devs and the gamehacking devs... It's the mouse-and-cat game we know very well.
I don't doubt that at some point we get through it and then rape it in all ways possible.
Right now, I already know it's possible to teleport (yourself, or the mobs) so an easy hack is to tp all mobs in front of you and do aoes.
Pretty sure there will be also a 1 hit kill, or something like it. Godmode should also be possible, eventually an XP hack perhaps.
I'm sure I'm not the only one working on it, I saw some communities already getting some things so... Stay tuned. Something will come at some point.