PMT FREE MOD Girls' Frontline Ver. 3.0400_427 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | God Mode]

Reported
Reason: "The game forces me to loading screen even I successfully logged in and clicked combat. Pls fix.

Phone: xiaomi poco x3 nfc".

Checked by myself.
The game works just fine for me. Had to download a 10 GB ingame patch, after I logged in I had to download another 8 MB update. Played trough the entire tutorial and after that I got into a normal battle by clicking on "combat" and everything works just fine for me.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.0.69(9) (Android 9) rooted + patched
1715529981229.png

Reported
Reason: "The game forces me to loading screen even I successfully logged in and clicked combat. Pls fix.

Checked by myself.
The game works just fine for me. Had to download a 10 GB ingame patch, after I logged in I had to download another 8 MB update. Played trough the entire tutorial and after that I got into a normal battle by clicking on "combat" and everything works just fine for me.

Proof:

View attachment 630106
My phone is not rooted tho

There's a chance that the mod feels like the floating window is being detected by game and forcing some of us to go to the start game again and again. Also the floating windows is forcedly being disabled or removed by unknown reasons after many time of forcing me to go back to game start.

Reported

Checked by myself.

Proof:

View attachment 630106
umm what "patch" you used in that ldplayer?
im using exactly same version of ldplayer, made fresh instance just for GF with unlimited allocation space but it still force restart even when downloading initial resources.

umm what "patch" you used in that ldplayer?
im using exactly same version of ldplayer, made fresh instance just for GF with unlimited allocation space but it still force restart even when downloading initial resources.
just your normal core patch to be able to install unsigned .apks.
But the mod also works just fine on my non-rooted + non-rooted real phone device, Xiaomi Poco F3 Android 13.

Tags Tags
action strategy anime girls' frontline girls' frontline cheat girls' frontline hack girls' frontline mod hypercasual kawaii single player strategy stylized realistic waifu