PMT FREE MOD Goddess: Primal Chaos SEA/Global Ver. 1.121.120501 MOD Menu APK | DMG multiplier | DEF multiplier | No CD | No monster ATK | More...

please help. I previously installed and used. Want to unlock level to show the upgrade is only possible when the level is high. I tried to make the phone lag. let it be so. I can lift items of Dragon crest. but from now on it seems that the server has updated. I do everything as before still not unlock the high level features. I tried removing the game and reinstalling but it still didn't work. I asked alliance members in the game. they can still use it. Is it because I'm in Japan. But the game is in Turkey or Russia. I need to change DNS or something to be able to unlock the level again like before. Many thanks if the admin can help ... Hope to hear from you soon ...

what you mean with unlock high level stuff
You just can do this things what level you have i guess level is server sided and cant be changed

what you mean with unlock high level stuff
You just can do this things what level you have i guess level is server sided and cant be changed
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
entirely possible. For example, inlaid with pearls on the wings or equipment sets. That also requires a very high level. but when I was level 80 I was mosaic

anyone have same problem like this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-21-20-15-01-196_com.heroesofchaos.koramgame.global.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-21-20-15-01-196_com.heroesofchaos.koramgame.global.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Tags Tags
andnixsh goddess primal chaos goddess primal chaos cheat goddess primal chaos game hack goddess primal chaos mod apk mod apk modded game multiplayer platinmods team platinmods.com rpg stylized