PMT FREE MOD Goddess: Primal Chaos TR/EN/RU Ver. 1.121.120501 MOD MENU APK | Instant Win | Debug | ATK Multi | DEF Multi | No CD | No monster ATK | More...

Post number 5399 has been selected as best answered.

I get this error. Is there a solution?

! Hidden Content !
You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here.
You might need to refresh the page after pressing like. If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Hello again, I am using Nox as a virtual application. Android 12 operating system is selected and I could not make luckypatcher for some reason, when I install the signed version, the game constantly closes at the login screen. can you suggest a solution?

Hello again, I am using Nox as a virtual application. Android 12 operating system is selected and I could not make luckypatcher for some reason, when I install the signed version, the game constantly closes at the login screen. can you suggest a solution?
Use Android 7.1.2 32-bit instance, only Android 7.1.2 32-bit. Android 12 is still in beta but all other instances than 7.1.2 32-bit doesn't work well with my mod

Tags Tags
andnixsh game mod goddess primal chaos goddess primal chaos cheat goddess primal chaos game hack goddess primal chaos mod apk mmorpg mod apk modded game multiplayer platinmods team platinmods.com rpg single player