Outdated Grand Master: Idle RPG Ver. 1.4.50 MOD Menu APK | No Ads | God Mode | Weak Enemies | Damage | Attack Speed | Movement Speed | Attack Range

nestharus

Platinian
May 7, 2022
Reno, NV
I think that the instructions are currently confusing with the addition of the unsigned apk. In all cases I've seen a non-rooted device can use an unsigned apk without any additional instructions. Additional instructions have traditionally been for signed apks.

In the unrooted device instructions, there is ambiguity as to which file to download. It simply references the file as "mod" when in fact there are two versions, signed and unsigned. There is also no mention of lucky patcher. I'd ask to please make the instructions more clear.

When I currently attempt to download and run the unsigned apk I am unable to open it as it says that the package cannot be parsed. I am doing this in ldplayer. I did not follow any of the instructions for unrooted devices as it was unclear whether those instructions were for the signed version or the unsigned version.

Concerning the list of features, the final bullet point makes a mention to read details for remaining features but does not show where the details are located. Scrolling through the remainder of the post reveals that the details are absent.

Ras111011

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 10, 2020
Philippines
I think that the instructions are currently confusing with the addition of the unsigned apk. In all cases I've seen a non-rooted device can use an unsigned apk without any additional instructions. Additional instructions have traditionally been for signed apks.

In the unrooted device instructions, there is ambiguity as to which file to download. It simply references the file as "mod" when in fact there are two versions, signed and unsigned. There is also no mention of lucky patcher. I'd ask to please make the instructions more clear.

When I currently attempt to download and run the unsigned apk I am unable to open it as it says that the package cannot be parsed. I am doing this in ldplayer. I did not follow any of the instructions for unrooted devices as it was unclear whether those instructions were for the signed version or the unsigned version.

Concerning the list of features, the final bullet point makes a mention to read details for remaining features but does not show where the details are located. Scrolling through the remainder of the post reveals that the details are absent.
Bro I think only root players can download unsign APK while those who don't have root can download sign version only. I'm a non rooted but I can play the game perfectly while following instructions

LeReunEd

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Aug 4, 2020
Indonesia
Bro I think only root players can download unsign APK while those who don't have root can download sign version only. I'm a non rooted but I can play the game perfectly while following instructions
Yup same here, i cam play without any trouble

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Original poster
Aug 27, 2017
null
Updated to Version 1.4.45