PMT FREE MOD Gridpunk Battle Royale 3v3 PvP Ver. 1.2.02 MOD Menu APK | Gems/Credits Multiplier | Gems/Credits Never Decrease | Game Speed

[QUOTE = "falso_allarme ، البريد: 3688332 ، العضو: 3199007"]
لم ألاحظ أي شيء غير عادي ، الوضع المعتاد ، إنه يعمل
[/يقتبس]
كIt used to work fine, but for now, I think it needs to be updated. Will it be soon?

@Bedo13
Is it also having dumb enemies? Or a private server like Clash of Clans mod apk where no one attacks us?? I am asking as no one is attacking me. I have not even turned ON god mode..

Reported
Reason: " It seems the mod is broken. Enemies are not attacking even when God mod is turned OFF. It appears as if we are fighting against bots or its a private server and only bots are playing against us. Checked in battle royal mode and k.o. mode and no one attacked me. ".

Checked by myself.
The mod is outdated anyway and that could be one of the reasons why the enemies seems to be bots.
Wait for an update from Bedo13 and then we can test it again.
@Bedo13 please update it whenever you can, thanks!

Proof:
1688034293383.png

Reported
Reason: " It seems the mod is broken. Enemies are not attacking even when God mod is turned OFF. It appears as if we are fighting against bots or its a private server and only bots are playing against us. Checked in battle royal mode and k.o. mode and no one attacked me. ".

Checked by myself.
The mod is outdated anyway and that could be one of the reasons why the enemies seems to be bots.
Wait for an update from Bedo13 and then we can test it again.
@Bedo13 please update it whenever you can, thanks!

Proof:
View attachment 523200
Well with respect, I was playing the mod as soon as it was uploaded here and the bots were there from that period only.
Granted I came to know about report button from chat as one of the admin pointed it out to me. But thanks for looking into it.
Hopefully @Bedo13 can fix it in updated mod!

About god mode. Its cool. Enemy cant shoot me. But if im spawn skill. Enemy can shoot (just shoot skill not me). And than if im turn on god mode. Aim assist not working. If im turn off, aim assist working.

1 again. This game have a new version. U wanna update this game ? Thank you ☺

Tags Tags
action gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp cheat gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp hack gridpunk battle royale 3v3 pvp mod hypercasual multiplayer