PMT FREE MOD Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival Ver. 2.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Free Craft | MEGA MOD

Brianjsn

Platinian
Nov 7, 2017
@Wiccan please don't make excuses when it's obvious you are not familiar with the topic.
Here are the descriptions of capabilities of the other two mods for Grim Soul I'm currently using:

If you need the mods files for inspection I can send you the links in PM.
Hey there. Mind sharing the first one ? I'm in serious need of a duplicating mod since I'm lacking few stuff for upgrade and your help would be highly appreciated.
Ahh. So an older version of the mod, had it where when you split say a single log, it would split it into two piles of 1, instead of like now, where it gives a stack of 0. Guess I missed a good thing. Could have split all the books ive been finding to get max rank skills XD

Also, have a crossbow now - does not appear to be 1 hit kill anymore.
The crossbow works you just have to scroll down the mod and you'll find it there

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
@Wiccan please don't make excuses when it's obvious you are not familiar with the topic.
Here are the descriptions of capabilities of the other two mods for Grim Soul I'm currently using:

If you need the mods files for inspection I can send you the links in PM.
Huh?? Not making excuses .. very sure I know what I'm talking about and the entire mod works just as it says it does. Many ppl are used to these ( not particularly this one) types of mods that have a split that multiplies a +1 each time you split
.as in say I can use 1 peice of wood to make all the wood I need for anything I'll ever need for wood..that's what ppl are not getting..pls don't do that..I was taking up for the modder was my entire point..lol..

Plasma0king

Rookie
Dec 18, 2019
Phillipines
Can you update the menu cause the split is not working cause after the value of an item is 1 it wil only split, but after aplitting the value is unknown and the item you split cant be stacked at all i hope you read this

Reactions: Vegeta72

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Not getting any events ? How often do they come? Haven't seen one in over a week? Did they put a security up to knock modded out somehow?

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Nvrmnd..figured it out..one needs to drop energy rather be maxed all the time to get the events..so much needed those .26 dungeons and still don't have all the need for the chair lol..this is my fave game right now..😁

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tktlsrkaltls ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 7
T ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
G Tested Shared Android MODs 2
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
S ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Chewybacca MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 60
san 1111 Age Restricted Games 4
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
hiera0035 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
A iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
G Age Restricted Games 16
G Tested Shared Android MODs 3

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanabanana777