PMT FREE MOD Grim Soul: Dark Fantasy Survival Ver. 2.6.0 MOD Menu APK | Free Craft | MEGA MOD

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Fingers cross on being able to stack items 😬 I tired a while back and I'm not that good to even do it...but I'll be greatly appreciated for what's already here..

Reactions: arlen

Olathurl

Platinian
Jun 25, 2019
Home
I'm getting this... View attachment 195510
After I installed the mod.
Works fine here. Ensure you have installed the 2.6.0 version. If you have linked your account to Gplay or Fbook, uninstall the previous version, and then install the 2.6.0 file. Once you load the game, make a random character, and then connect your account during the tuitorial to get your original save game file.

Thankies @GNaFF for the quick update! I see the 1-hit Xbow option has made its return too. Will make Heroic clears so much faster now :D

schizodog

Rookie
Feb 9, 2020
Brazil
Works fine here. Ensure you have installed the 2.6.0 version. If you have linked your account to Gplay or Fbook, uninstall the previous version, and then install the 2.6.0 file. Once you load the game, make a random character, and then connect your account during the tuitorial to get your original save game file.

Thankies @GNaFF for the quick update! I see the 1-hit Xbow option has made its return too. Will make Heroic clears so much faster now :D
Thanks! :D

Olathurl

Platinian
Jun 25, 2019
Home
the developers released a new corrected version today 2.6. So the mod becomes an old version
Not sure what you means. Im still using the 2.6.0 version, and it still be workin just fine. Are you sure you are using the newest version from Gnaff?

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Hey has anyone figured out how to get out of the dungeon on 3rd lvl after beating theini boss yet? Only way I've found is just starving to death my way out? I'm very open to suggestions? It seems the devs of game may have done this to prevent modders from getting that awesome loot it offers or there must be some play out senerio that the mod won't play out? Ty to anyone who can help..( I've even tried disconnect the mod and still no dice and the original obb won't hook the the mod with different security jacket

Wiccan

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Mar 17, 2019
Usa
I figured it out.( Regards my post above on dungeon 3).... Remove icon ( turn mod off) before you leave your strong hold then make sure your geared and strong and prepare a whole lot of white potion..use heavy sword ( not bow never) then go to lvl 3 dungeon and very slow walk until gate closed locked behind you.( Now your stuck ) you have to strike the boss a few times to activate each mini boss ( 4 of them) kill each one of them while chugging white potions as much as possible then kill boss..that's how you get passed this stage with mod it's the only way ( unless someone found easier way🤭) thanks gnaff..one of the best mods on this site!! Very proud of you @GNaFF

arlen

Platinian
Sep 9, 2019
brasil
I figured it out.( Regards my post above on dungeon 3).... Remove icon ( turn mod off) before you leave your strong hold then make sure your geared and strong and prepare a whole lot of white potion..use heavy sword ( not bow never) then go to lvl 3 dungeon and very slow walk until gate closed locked behind you.( Now your stuck ) you have to strike the boss a few times to activate each mini boss ( 4 of them) kill each one of them while chugging white potions as much as possible then kill boss..that's how you get passed this stage with mod it's the only way ( unless someone found easier way🤭) thanks gnaff..one of the best mods on this site!! Very proud of you @GNaFF
exactly, kill the Boss little by little. i have a problem with an update they released afterwards i can't use the mod as it requires a later update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tktlsrkaltls ANDROID MODS BY APPROVED MODDERS 7
T ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
G Tested Shared Android MODs 2
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
S ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Chewybacca MODs FOR JAILBROKEN iOS DEVICES 60
san 1111 Age Restricted Games 4
G Tested Shared Android MODs 1
hiera0035 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
I ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
GNaFF EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
A iOS REQUEST SECTION 3
G Age Restricted Games 16
G Tested Shared Android MODs 3

About us

• Welcome to platinmods.com! We are proud to present you the place which let's dreams come true! Focusing on quality and trust we have spend much time to build a gaming community fitting to your wishes and needs. Actually we offer you the finest MODs and Games of the Android section and we slowly expand to the iOS section as well. But games, Android MODs & iOS MODs are not the only things we can offer you. We have tutorials, tools, a very friendly, active and solid community which will help you with any problem you have =) Your happiness is our goal. We hope you enjoy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ssspire