AxelSigma Just Crazy Sep 10, 2026 #209 YuzuruYm said: Should I use kitsune mask? I already using magisk for long time Click to expand... regular magisk should be able to do it too
YuzuruYm said: Should I use kitsune mask? I already using magisk for long time Click to expand... regular magisk should be able to do it too
Madara Uchihaa Solid & Active Platinian Sep 11, 2026 #212 AxelSigma said: does this work in kernel su? Click to expand... Yes it is
K Kishigawa Rookie Sep 11, 2026 #213 How did you create that menu for Zygisk? I've been racking my brain over it for a week and a half, but I still haven't managed to get it working...
How did you create that menu for Zygisk? I've been racking my brain over it for a week and a half, but I still haven't managed to get it working...