Guide: How to Download and Install Genius Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi Mods

ARCHITA17

Platinian
Jan 29, 2021
India
I want to ask that I have Android version 10 and I don't want to root my phone actually,( I'm so so sorry) but if I download the VM f1 and add the signed apk will it work? Please tell me...
(And I'm so so grateful really!!)

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
I want to ask that I have Android version 10 and I don't want to root my phone actually,( I'm so so sorry) but if I download the VM f1 and add the signed apk will it work? Please tell me...
(And I'm so so grateful really!!)
Well normally both Versions works on it but better test it out for your self.

• Love
Reactions: ARCHITA17

Timtom1241

Rookie
May 10, 2021
Israel
hey, my device is rooted.
when i download the unsigned version - just after downloading, when installing, it simply shows: app not installed.
when i downloadthe signed version - all normal but crashes after selecting language.
only tried various Genius inc. games.
any help?

Timtom1241

Rookie
May 10, 2021
Israel
when i download the unsigned version - just after downloading, when installing, it simply shows: app not installed.
when i downloadthe signed version - all normal but crashes after selecting language.
any help?
Nevermind, I didn't do the luckypatcher things. Now did, and it works.

Deadteea

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Apr 9, 2020
Kotoamatsukami
any help?
Tried to install the modded apk over the original one via Lucky Patcher?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
All new releases are gonna be playable in most normal devices.
All the other games will be renewed soon to increase compatibility (some have already been) :gif11:

Nevertheless, I'll still link to this thread for these devices in which new versions fail.