Guide: How to Download and Install Genius Bishoujo/Otome/Yaoi Mods

Bujugdah

Platinian
Nov 30, 2019
Jakarta
I've downloaded and installed "Class of the living dead",I played,until the free ticket gone..So I've been waiting for my free ticket got recharged..Then I opened the app,It is crashing when loading..Can not play It..I din't want to root my phone..It is a good game..But I hope there will be unlimited ticket mod..So I can play It along..And Not Crash app..Thx mod

Reactions: nodaddontgo

Dark_Angel_X

Platinian
Apr 24, 2021
Brasil
Hello, good evening, how are you? I don't know if you are still asking questions but mine is not related to the installation itself, but the game "blood Moon calling" it opens but the images and textures are just a big white background with a red question mark that barely gives to be distinguished, I would like to know if there is anything I can do to solve it, I saw that there are already many people with this problem but I saw that the comments about it were in the game's own topic, sorry if this is not the right topic is this is the first one I've seen answering questions... thank you very much for your attention! And of course thank you so much for all the modified games and the work you do! (Sorry for any possible mistakes, automatically translated from Portuguese to English by Google translator)

Reactions: Estrellahhh

Katzumi65

Platinian
May 3, 2023
Brasil
Hi, I downloaded the VM but... Says who the application was not installed, but when I download some I play Genius and everything works, but sometimes it says it didn't work. But ok, only that the VM I couldn't install my cell phone is Android Samsung. I don't know if you have root on my cell phone

May 14, 2023
Россия
Привет, у меня следующая проблема при загрузке - когда я нажимаю "начать загрузку" она не начинается, вместо этого меня перебрасывает на левые страницы, например, чаще всего на Yahoo