Guild of modders! (Global)

Stingus

Rookie
Original poster
Apr 3, 2017
A summoners war guild for modders - everyone and anyone is welcome, no level restriction and we will all help each other to make the most of the game and mod. And we will help not get banned lol so please join us :face28:

Pm me here with your ign :face07:

Last edited:

Subkhan

Rookie
Nov 14, 2017
add pls my id xkxkxdhd on global, and make a guild for easy siege battle and battle guild , so we fast buy ifrit summon piece in guil shop ty

Reactions: Stingus

faizmyhir

Rookie
Jun 8, 2017
i'm trying to search the guild but i cant find anything the guild are there? pls add me metatrossalola

IvorBigun

Platinian
Mar 26, 2017
Definitley the best way to stay safe and below the radar is to join a guild advertised on a public website known by com2us and found on page 1 of google search for SWSA mod.
Staying safe by actively showing where you are hiding is bold!

Quneen Doll

Rookie
Mar 15, 2018
BrainFlo Would be a good starting point this is provided you have normal kidney function and you're exercising we have two more nutrients before we conclude one is gingko gingko is a blood thinner so if you're on a blood thinner as a medication do not take ginkgo gingko does increase oxygen to the brain it does decrease inflammation most kinds of memory loss have an inflammatory ponent so to milligrams a day would be a good.

Tags
summernos war mod summoners war