Tutorial Hacking Unity Games with .Net Reflector (Assembly-CSharp.dll Hacking)

Darwin te

Rookie
Mar 27, 2017
friend one thing there are games that the Assembly-CSharp file can not find it help us also with a tutorial on how to do it

spiritoflife

Platinian
Sep 14, 2018
earth
@G-Bo ッ if u can make video for tut how to hack subway for example or update the way to hack it coz alot of words not appear in search bar i think thy changed the words and keywords and im zero in hacks and want to learn ... thank u so much

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
I will make a new Video Tutorial about Subway Surfer the next days

Reactions: Unsozialer

truongbao0911

Rookie
Jan 7, 2019
JvL
ques.png

i'm practicing with a RPG game , want to change a CD of skill . but why the Instructions so many things ? Am i need to delete anything ?

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Can i hack critical ops radar and can i change flash scren of crtitical ops please reaply me
If you are able to mod that and that game depends on you and your knowledge about modding and hacking and if you are familiar with program languages like c# etc.
So no one can say you if YOU are able to do it.

Reactions: Meh00

thepas

Platinian
Sep 4, 2018
France
Hi firstly thx G-Bo for the tutorial :D
I tried to mod subway surfer (I choosed subway surfer because I wanted to test with a game that I know)
I mod coins and keys but at the End I get this message:"There Was A Problem Parsing The Package"
I don't know if it's related to signature or the way that I compressed the file...
anyone have an Idea?
thanks

Attachments

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
Hi firstly thx G-Bo for the tutorial :D
I tried to mod subway surfer (I choosed subway surfer because I wanted to test with a game that I know)
I mod coins and keys but at the End I get this message:"There Was A Problem Parsing The Package"
I don't know if it's related to signature or the way that I compressed the file...
anyone have an Idea?
thanks
you forgot to sign it or you forgot to remove the original game before you install =)

Reactions: thepas

Meh00

Rookie
Jun 20, 2019
Greece
-clap - thanks though i got a lot of question n things i dont understund as to why u did lots of things , ig practise ll solve most of them tho so thanks for the nice toutorial