Tutorial Hacking Unity Games with .Net Reflector (Assembly-CSharp.dll Hacking)

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Pls bro need it to start basics
I totally forgot about this because i have so much to do.
I will do the next days a new Video and Tutorial about that, but it take time because i must start for myself to mod this Game from start and look what i can show you, so be patient.

Reactions: Anurag69

Anurag69

Platinian
Jul 27, 2019
India
I totally forgot about this because i have so much to do.
I will do the next days a new Video and Tutorial about that, but it take time because i must start for myself to mod this Game from start and look what i can show you, so be patient.
Thanks bro will be waiting for it i tried to do the same got success with coins & gems but no luck for characters & hoverboards themes

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Well, I made the mod with modify the Assembly-Csharp.dll but some how it not take effect.
Game: Utopia: Origin. Any ideal for this case?
@DaRealPanDa @VinhThitLon
This Game have many Requests, it is popular, so im sure it will have a strong protection and this will be the reason why it has no effect.
But i never looked into it.

Reactions: JØĶÊŘxH

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Anurag69

So, i'm not done with the Video until now but i have already much useful Methods for ya, how i said, Subway Surfer is a really simple Game and good to start modding.

I made a document with useful Methods from Subway Surfer, you can study them and learn about it and maybe try by yourself to mod Hoverboards, Hoverboard duration, speed etc as a challenge :D

In my Document you will find Codes for Boards, Characters, Themes, Outfits, Keys, Coins, No Ads, Coins Doubler

Last edited:
Reactions: Anurag69

Anurag69

Platinian
Jul 27, 2019
India
Anurag69

So, i'm not done with the Video until now but i have already much useful Methods for ya, how i said, Subway Surfer is a really simple Game and good to start modding.

I made a document with useful Methods from Subway Surfer, you can study them and learn about it and maybe try by yourself to mod Hoverboards, Hoverboard duration, speed etc as a challenge :D

In my Document you will find Codes for Boards, Characters, Themes, Outfits, Keys, Coins, No Ads, Coins Doubler
Thanks bro for the tut but i already figured it out btw thanks for the info

Anurag69

Platinian
Jul 27, 2019
India
One more thing to add to boost score booster fine score booster switch case method in last edit return num; method with return 1000; or any number u want

MrYellow

Inactive Approved Modder
Aug 11, 2019
Indonesia
please update the tutorial, which is very suitable for online games, and provide a bypass for problems not being able to enter and detect the system from the application. the tutorial is still not enough, especially the system for different bypasses, especially in the xign code that hasn't been found in the tutorial here master ^ _ ^

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
please update the tutorial, which is very suitable for online games, and provide a bypass for problems not being able to enter and detect the system from the application. the tutorial is still not enough, especially the system for different bypasses, especially in the xign code that hasn't been found in the tutorial here master ^ _ ^
No one will teach you how to bypass Protection XY, especially not Xigncode which is one of the biggest secrets in this modding scene buddy.

Advanced stuff you need to learn by yourself, study programming languages, become a genereal understanding how machines works and analyze code for hours, days, weeks, month to break a protection.
No one will teach things like that, not for anything, not for money.

MrYellow

Inactive Approved Modder
Aug 11, 2019
Indonesia
Alright my lord understands that. I'm just trying to question, like how to bypass the game that was detected by the system. I have tried for hours even from the tutorial here until I tried to find it myself, I did not find it. give me a hint, to toram online if the master allows it. I study as a programmer (informatics engineering) and I try to learn all programs including moding in a self-taught way

Sfjvid1

Platinian
Mar 7, 2018
After download a lots of popup applications 404 error page .. I don't like dropapk that have too much pop ups.... plz upload somewhere else and update the link fix the link