PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.8.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Screenshot_20220810-213641_Chrome.jpg

Hi, please help. So I was playing as usual. And suddenly when I open the app, I was reset into the first year again, meeting Rowan, and so on. I always save my progress on Facebook and I found out it was because I was somehow logged out of the Facebook account connection. I tried to re-connect to Facebook but this is what it says (pictured above). I don't have Facebook app on my phone as per your instructions. I tried reinstalling the game, reinstall Facebook then re-log in and uninstalled Facebook but nothing works. Please help!

Stella.Stell

Platinian
Mar 7, 2020
Europe
View attachment 440209
Hi, please help. So I was playing as usual. And suddenly when I open the app, I was reset into the first year again, meeting Rowan, and so on. I always save my progress on Facebook and I found out it was because I was somehow logged out of the Facebook account connection. I tried to re-connect to Facebook but this is what it says (pictured above). I don't have Facebook app on my phone as per your instructions. I tried reinstalling the game, reinstall Facebook then re-log in and uninstalled Facebook but nothing works. Please help!

The same thing happens by logging to the original application. I am convinced there's the problem with the original one, so it will be probably necessary to wait until it is solved. Sending hugs. 🤗

Reactions: Hafsya

Stella.Stell

Platinian
Mar 7, 2020
Europe
View attachment 440209
I just read the story on their original instagram platform page. They wrote they're working to solve the problem. 🌸

Reactions: Hafsya

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
OMG thank you! I was afraid to get banned. I would bawl my eyes out since I'm already on year 7 😭 thanks a lot for your answer, it means a lot!

The same thing happens by logging to the original application. I am convinced there's the problem with the original one, so it will be probably necessary to wait until it is solved. Sending hugs. 🤗

zeyyrrr

Rookie
Aug 11, 2022
Indonesia
i immediately got banned the first i opened the app after i installed the game, haven't even played the game yet. can anyone help me how to fix this?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic