PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Kazutora AMV's 夢

Solid & Active Platinian
Apr 8, 2022
maroc
This one, from the "Flume's Clues" TLSQ.
it should be appearing in year 3 chapter 2 if you didn't get it it mostly cuz you did have an event going on and you did pass the year 3 to 4 or more without completing the event that you are having in that time so when you finish the event and you are far from the year that the event should appear you will get the another event from the year and exacts time you are in your only choice is to wait until they appear again it might take a long time to rerun again. that why i recommend people to play there event right away if they have it so if there any event would appear in the future will appear if you have an event and you are doing the story you may trigger some event but they will not shown cuz you already have an active event that you didn't finish yet

Blagult

Platinian
Jun 8, 2023
it should be appearing in year 3 chapter 2 if you didn't get it it mostly cuz you did have an event going on and you did pass the year 3 to 4 or more without completing the event that you are having in that time so when you finish the event and you are far from the year that the event should appear you will get the another event from the year and exacts time you are in your only choice is to wait until they appear again it might take a long time to rerun again. that why i recommend people to play there event right away if they have it so if there any event would appear in the future will appear if you have an event and you are doing the story you may trigger some event but they will not shown cuz you already have an active event that you didn't finish yet
I did the "Flume's Clues" TLSQ and I got the card but it only appears in MC's dormitory.
It is a known bug and we have to contact Support to get it manually add to our Chocolate Frog Cards collection but for obviously reasons we can't.

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
I did the "Flume's Clues" TLSQ and I got the card but it only appears in MC's dormitory.
It is a known bug and we have to contact Support to get it manually add to our Chocolate Frog Cards collection but for obviously reasons we can't.
No I had one in my collection.

maxisawrus

Platinian
Mar 5, 2024
Follow these instructions from JackVanReys. They're more detailed and contain additional instructions, such as ensuring you clear your cache before uninstalling the vanilla game. Additionally, make sure you're not doing this on a rooted device. These instructions only work on non-rooted devices and emulators. Follow them exactly and do not skip any steps.
I'm currently in year 4 if I uninstall the game will I lose all my progress?

maxisawrus

Platinian
Mar 5, 2024
Its not connected to my Facebook as I need to uninstall the game to link my Facebook according to those instructions

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic