PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Krious96

Platinian
May 5, 2022
Singapore
M
So I'm having issues with the currency like everyone else, but also just found out that I can't level up on my magizoology. I was so close to getting level 7 and now the bar is just stuck at the end with no movement. :(
Might be the game is having bug issues. Because i'm having a problem on the qudditch s2 cup quest not triggering.

Taher01

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
Bharuch
It's not working this new update . It says to refresh the game and show error message every time I have done everything please dlfix it. This is happening in signed version .

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US
So I'm having issues with the currency like everyone else, but also just found out that I can't level up on my magizoology. I was so close to getting level 7 and now the bar is just stuck at the end with no movement. :(
Remember your magizoology only goes up when interacting with NON maxed animals. (Or assignments)

Whatsupmahad

Rookie
Jun 3, 2022
Pakistan
Jamcity fixed the loophole modders use to give up unlimited gems and coins so the mod doesn't work if you have it enabled. G-Bo is working to try and find a way around it I think. It's very frustrating I know by we just have to be patient and hope they can find a way.
Thanks alot

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic