PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Thank you, you've been very helpful. What's too much energy for the system to flag my account? I've got a shit ton and it's proving difficult to get rid of. My energy is over 46,000. I'll just keep grinding classes to get it down if necessary if it means my account won't be flagged by the system.
That's literally too many, your account already got flagged, try to have a maximum of 200-300 energy that's usually the max amount not to get flagged as using mod

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
So I'm already fucked and there's nothing I can do? Why haven't I been banned yet then?
Getting flagged doesn't auto ban you. It makes it so that in group events (Full marks and house pride) you get sorted with other flagged players, thus making the chance of someone getting reported for cheating higher and the whole group gets checked.

As for how to "unflag" the account, the only way I know is to spend real money as paid accounts don't get flagged, although I wouldn't recommend that in this case. So long as you don't log on during a group event, and you get rid of all excess energy quickly, you should be safe.

If you were going to get banned, it would likely happen between 0-3 days after a group event, so if you've made it this far you should hopefully be safe for now.

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
So I'm already fucked and there's nothing I can do? Why haven't I been banned yet then?
As i said before, you're okay unless someone in your block on pvp event got reported, other than that you're just getting flag and won't be banned yet, because the JC staff didn't check your account right after the system flag your account.

Flag≠banned, but if someone in your block got reported during pvp event like FM, then you're definitely gonna get banned, that's how JC banned the people that are using mod.

Reactions: wilco69

ZackSynder1456

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 1, 2022
Indonesia
Getting flagged doesn't auto ban you. It makes it so that in group events (Full marks and house pride) you get sorted with other flagged players, thus making the chance of someone getting reported for cheating higher and the whole group gets checked.

As for how to "unflag" the account, the only way I know is to spend real money as paid accounts don't get flagged, although I wouldn't recommend that in this case. So long as you don't log on during a group event, and you get rid of all excess energy quickly, you should be safe.

If you were going to get banned, it would likely happen between 0-3 days after a group event, so if you've made it this far you should hopefully be safe for now.
Yeah, that's the only way i know to get "unflag" so far, other than that i don't really know.

Reactions: BrianPo and wilco69

wilco69

Platinian
Jun 20, 2023
Venezuela

Thank you!

Reactions: BrianPo
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic