PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I'm in my 5th year and i don't have a storyline to play quidditch, it just says keep your skills sharp by practising in quidditch friendlies.
Does anyone know how to fix that?

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
i still get TLSQ just nothing on quidditch, no storyline, no quests, it was like this after the last update
I think I know why that's happening, same thing for me as well, 1. you either progressed so much that you have a few TLSQ left to do (randomly picks btw so you gotta wait until your lucky with the quidditch SQ or 2. You have the 24 hour cooldown from each TLSQ. I learned it the hard way and each TLSQ has a 24 hour cooldown except the seasonal ones I think. Hopefully this helped you out! Also forgot to mention, some Quidditch TLSQ is necessary to finish or just start to progress to the next chapters!

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Has anyone here have experience safely transferring their account to another device?

I need my account to be transferred to my new device, but I don't know whether is it safe to link my account to a facebook account. I avoid contacting JC until it's proven safe. Because for all I know, I might be a flagged account because of my carelessness. I forgot to turn off the Currency Hack when I wanted to buy a Boost this recent Carnival Event. I meant to buy the boost with my own gems, not with the Currency Hack. I have a reasonable amount of books, creatures in the reserve, energy, gems and reasonable level of attributes in my year (if that's even a factor). But, I have an inexplicable amount of Pages and Food Creatures that I had hoarded from last Brilliant Bargains. Now, if JC could see how much books and energy we have (there's a proven study if you stacked energy more than 650 and stayed there for few hours, you'll get flagged), surely they could see what other things in my Mokeskin Pouch. Even information such as when I began playing might tip me off. I hope anyone here could share their gameplay experience.

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I think I know why that's happening, same thing for me as well, 1. you either progressed so much that you have a few TLSQ left to do (randomly picks btw so you gotta wait until your lucky with the quidditch SQ or 2. You have the 24 hour cooldown from each TLSQ. I learned it the hard way and each TLSQ has a 24 hour cooldown except the seasonal ones I think. Hopefully this helped you out! Also forgot to mention, some Quidditch TLSQ is necessary to finish or just start to progress to the next chapters!
it's not tlsq, i still get tlsq, just no quidditch storyline, no quests, no house matches,... i'm still friends with orion, skye, murphy but nothing about quidditch

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
it's not tlsq, i still get tlsq, just no quidditch storyline, no quests, no house matches,... i'm still friends with orion, skye, murphy but nothing about quidditch
I guess it depends on how far you are but if you've done all quidditch missions then you have to wait until they release the next one, it's either that or your waiting for a quidditch TLSQ, trust me I know. The moment I finished the comet TLSQ I instantly got the rest of my missions unlocked to progress, I'm still in S1 so if your in S4 then I'm guessing that you've reached the end and have to wait for them to release the next part

ghastlyghosthd

Platinian
Oct 4, 2022
South Africa
Has anyone here have experience safely transferring their account to another device?

I need my account to be transferred to my new device, but I don't know whether is it safe to link my account to a facebook account. I avoid contacting JC until it's proven safe. Because for all I know, I might be a flagged account because of my carelessness. I forgot to turn off the Currency Hack when I wanted to buy a Boost this recent Carnival Event. I meant to buy the boost with my own gems, not with the Currency Hack. I have a reasonable amount of books, creatures in the reserve, energy, gems and reasonable level of attributes in my year (if that's even a factor). But, I have an inexplicable amount of Pages and Food Creatures that I had hoarded from last Brilliant Bargains. Now, if JC could see how much books and energy we have (there's a proven study if you stacked energy more than 650 and stayed there for few hours, you'll get flagged), surely they could see what other things in my Mokeskin Pouch. Even information such as when I began playing might tip me off. I hope anyone here could share their gameplay experience.
I've tried transferring my account to another device unmodded and everything saved and worked, but idk if contacting JC is smart tho since they might ban you if they notice something fishy like having all creatures in the reserve, some notebooks, gems, energy. Idk if having all the clothing items etc in the shop bought would be detected since I personally have like an ocd to contact them since one of my TLSQ frog card didn't count so I'm stuck with 43/44. But yes you can transfer account, just don't contact JC under all means from what people have warned me

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I guess it depends on how far you are but if you've done all quidditch missions then you have to wait until they release the next one, it's either that or your waiting for a quidditch TLSQ, trust me I know. The moment I finished the comet TLSQ I instantly got the rest of my missions unlocked to progress, I'm still in S1 so if your in S4 then I'm guessing that you've reached the end and have to wait for them to release the next part
I don't know how else to explain it..
i haven't done any quidditch related quests yet, it's not showing up
as far as i know S1 will appear in 2nd year but i'm in 5th year and still nothing
i still get other TLSQ, i just finished the valentine's day ball

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I've tried transferring my account to another device unmodded and everything saved and worked, but idk if contacting JC is smart tho since they might ban you if they notice something fishy like having all creatures in the reserve, some notebooks, gems, energy. Idk if having all the clothing items etc in the shop bought would be detected since I personally have like an ocd to contact them since one of my TLSQ frog card didn't count so I'm stuck with 43/44. But yes you can transfer account, just don't contact JC under all means from what people have warned me
The difference is, I want to transfer it to the modded APK in another device. Is it safe to link my game account to a facebook account so that I don't have to restore it through their Support Service?

Sasiny

Platinian
Jun 25, 2020
Uae
I opened the mod in my android and link to fb then opened the game on my ios but cz i bought some animals i got ban, I deleted the game many times but still the showing me the banned account so I guess they ban my iPhone 😑😑😑any solution? If i play on Huawei can JC ban my device too?

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa

do not contact JC ever!!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic