PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
So... when is the safest time to update? all this time I did an update when there was a notification in the game need to be updated. now I'm worried .. your research like tell "there ahave a safet time to update" If i updating at the wrong time, might i can get banned.
That is just my speculation. For the record, this has never happened to me. I updated my game when there's an update. I've read there was an uproar back then, many people immediately got banned upon updating to version 4.4.1 (sorry if it's not the right version, my memory's a bit fuzzy). But at that time, I updated like I always did, and nothing happened. Maybe I just got lucky. But, that event prompted me for making a spare account just in case something like that happened again. So whenever there's an update, I'll update my spare account first, if it's safe then I'll do the same with my main account.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
What was the last thing u did?
The last thing remember is that I entered in order to do Chapter 47 in the year 7, then I left, and a week later it was on Wednesday. I entered a game in order to do an event called welcome to the slug club. And when was waiting for an update to complete, suddenly I got a message saying that they gave me banned! Please, I need help in order to complete the game. I cannot repeat everything from the beginning.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Did you say update? So your game was out-of-date before the Slug Club TLSQ? Here is the thing I've searched about your case, although there's not many, but apparently some people had reported they got banned after updating the game right after some event went live. I don't know the cause, and this is just a speculation, but the game's updater algorithm might deem such behavior suspicious so when they check your game's code, they'll find that particular account has been altered.

Also, I am sad to inform you, there's nothing we can do about your banned account. Otherwise, people here won't discuss on how to (hopefully) avoid ban and would play to their hearts content.

[/No, the update was not old. The last update I did was 4.6.1QUOTE]

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Did you say update? So your game was out-of-date before the Slug Club TLSQ? Here is the thing I've searched about your case, although there's not many, but apparently some people had reported they got banned after updating the game right after some event went live. I don't know the cause, and this is just a speculation, but the game's updater algorithm might deem such behavior suspicious so when they check your game's code, they'll find that particular account has been altered.

Also, I am sad to inform you, there's nothing we can do about your banned account. Otherwise, people here won't discuss on how to (hopefully) avoid ban and would play to their hearts content.
What if I download the game if there is a new update? Will I be reinstated or will the ban exist? Or will the ban go and complete what I started?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
There is an Update. I went to the Google Store and the update button is there. But the weird thing about it. It still says. 4.6.1 not 4.6.2
There is no new update for Android as of now. The "Update" button you saw on Google Playstore is there because you use this modded APK not the authorized version of this game. I suspect update might be released right before the upcoming FM or MM of this month.

raidon.ss

Rookie
Aug 14, 2021
Hungary
Yes we have the update 4.7.0 of Android version
I am sorry but can I ask where are you from? It's 9pm in my time and there's still only the 4.6.1 version in my app store while other people mentioned too that the 4.7.0 is out already. I know release date can vary depending on your country, so I'm just wondering if I didn't get the update due to my location.

luporoma85

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
Italy
I am sorry but can I ask where are you from? It's 9pm in my time and there's still only the 4.6.1 version in my app store while other people mentioned too that the 4.7.0 is out already. I know release date can vary depending on your country, so I'm just wondering if I didn't get the update due to my location.
In our country in play store we have update 4.7.0.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic