PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I want to ask a last question! Now, if I download the game with the 4.7.0 update, I will restart the game again, right? Because in update 4.6.1 they gave me a ban.
If you're downloading from Google Playstore, then you will start with a new ID. But, if you re-install an updated mod APK from this site, your banned account would still showing up hence you need to clear your game data through settings on Android phone by then you can play with a new ID.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
If you're downloading from Google Playstore, then you will start with a new ID. But, if you re-install an updated mod APK from this site, your banned account would still showing up hence you need to clear your game data through settings on Android phone by then you can play with a new ID.
In my device, there is an application called Files, and inside it is a file called Downloads, and inside it is the game download. I deleted them all, is this what I should do?

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
In my device, there is an application called Files, and inside it is a file called Downloads, and inside it is the game download. I deleted them all, is this what I should do?
You can just long click on the app, go to its settings and clear storage data from there. Or else you can find the app's settings in your phone's settings app

Reactions: Ruri yeager

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
You can just long click on the app, go to its settings and clear storage data from there. Or else you can find the app's settings in your phone's settings app
I did the steps as you wrote, and when I ran a game, an advertisement came, the game started again, and when it finished, I waited for an update to finish, but suddenly a ban message came!

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I did the steps as you wrote, and when I ran a game, an advertisement came, the game started again, and when it finished, I waited for an update to finish, but suddenly a ban message came!
Did you clear the data and the cache? Maybe uninstall the game and reinstall it. The apk would be in your phone's file storage.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic