PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
i've read, someone got banned and he created a new account on official application, then he linked to facebook and login on mod application. it worked. but your problem is you can't login with mods at all? have you tried installing the apk on the your phone second space? I guess if you haven't installed the application on your second space, then you can still create another new account there. if you still can't login i think reboot the phone is my last wise.:face44:
or if you have an emulator on your PC, then you can play with.
I created my acc on official apk (the one from playstore), then delete it and installed the modded one, and i can play with mods, 0 problems

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Most cheaters are flagged. But, albeit rarely, there were some non-flagged players who claimed they have encountered cheaters during FM and when they reported to support, the one who got reported was indeed cheater, that means there are some cheaters who's account not flagged. I have a spare account which test this possibility, while I can't say for sure (I draw my conclusion only based on the changes of behavior of my group during FM and HP), using currency hack would likely to get you flagged. And the game is sensitive to flagged accounts. We can only avoid PvP events for 99% sure no ban or 98%? I think Murphy's statistics got to my head :pepe008:

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic