PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
heya, did you get banned? i did! i think it was during a full marks event. it could've been that someone reported the rank 1 guy in our group cos he had crazy high points, then everyone in the group was scanned for cheating. it could ALSO be that i clicked the boost 1.5x gem options and it showed an error message, thus alerting the system and banned me.

a few days ago, i bought out everything in the brilliant bargains box, but was able to progress to yr3 (it took me 3 days of playing with the mod to get to yr 3) with no problems. i could have been banned from that instead of full marks.

i also was the top scorer during house pride (before full marks). my house ranked last though.

basically depends on whether jamcity take a few days to find and ban you, or if they detect immediately during an event and ban you. haven't seen any info on this.

i factory reset my phone (it was my grandma's old android that she left at my house) and i'm able to install this same mod and start from fresh. i tried to find ways to change the device ID without root, but cloning didn't work (just a black screen).

Oddly enough nope, I didnt get banned. And I kept buying from brilliant bargains ever since and to this day, I'm ok.

I have been avoiding house pride and full marks like the plague however. Didn't join them since the start of this year. Reddit and discord always tells me when the next events come so I can dodge it.

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
Also a note:
I have had my account since 2017 and started playing with this modded apk since 2019ish and I'm still on year 5 (I took long breaks in between).

I guess since I take ages to progress, somehow it lowers my suspicion when compared to newly made accounts?

I'm just guessing.

mUhil7

Platinian
Apr 4, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Hi guys
Unfortunately I got banned
I'm in my Y2C5.. at least I didn't go far in the story
After reading more than 120 pages on how to avoid the ban, haha
I found out the reason for my ban is FM event. .. ohhhhhh

mUhil7

Platinian
Apr 4, 2023
Saudi Arabia
I have been using infinite energy all the time and my energy never reaches zero
And I bought all the clothes in the store
I would think the main reason is
for my ban is FM event. ..

mUhil7

Platinian
Apr 4, 2023
Saudi Arabia
Hhhhhhhhhh
Seem seem to reason to my ban is myself because I was playing the iPhone version I sent in mistake error message and this, what happen -
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Denis[/TD][TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]April 06, 2023, 14:57 +0300[/TD][TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]In the process of investigating this, we noticed unusual behavior consistent with having played an unofficial or hacked version of the game. Because this involves modifying the save game and changes to the game's code, we cannot support accounts that have used them. These accounts are considered in violation of our Terms of Service.

In addition to potentially breaking the game or corrupting your account, downloading an unauthorized APK runs the risk of exposure to malware guising itself as free items. We strongly recommend against downloading any APK from unauthorized sources. Authorized versions of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery can be found on the App Store and Google Play.

Finally, please remember to never give out your account information to a stranger, even if you intend to change the password. Because we cannot support hacked games or predict the behavior, you are responsible for your game even if another person performed the hack. Please take a moment to review our Terms of Service at the end of this message. We reserve the right to ban accounts for TOS violations without prior notice.[/TD][TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

• Sad
Reactions: G-Bo ッ
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic