PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
What exactly is the glitch/bug?

Best case scenario, in some cases such as a bugged conversation or duel, it automatically ends after 24 hours as a failsafe. Anything else is a bit riskier, as you can't contact support.
I havent have one yet but ive seen people get stuck in a conversation in a certain tlsq where they cant see the dialogue and just looking at merula.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I havent have one yet but ive seen people get stuck in a conversation in a certain tlsq where they cant see the dialogue and just looking at merula.
I've seen that as well. It's called Out of Sorts and it triggers in year 5 chapter 1. If you can avoid going into year 5 at the moment, hopefully it'll be fixed sooner rather than later. I think JC are too busy preparing the hogarts beyond update rather than fixing bug at the moment.

stan22337

Platinian
Jul 5, 2023
India
Getting an error while tryingvto access the exclusive dating option. All the options in mod menu turned off as well Does anyone know how to get around this?
Screenshot_20230724_182822_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Getting an error while tryingvto access the exclusive dating option. All the options in mod menu turned off as well Does anyone know how to get around this? View attachment 534450
I think this is a bug with the new year 8 options that they're testing out. In the past you used to get the exclusive quest automatically when you reached level 7.

They're apparently testing out a feature that lets you pause exclusivity, but it's not properly implemented yet. Hopefully they'll fix it when year 8 comes out in a couple of days.

stan22337

Platinian
Jul 5, 2023
India
I think this is a bug with the new year 8 options that they're testing out. In the past you used to get the exclusive quest automatically when you reached level 7.

They're apparently testing out a feature that lets you pause exclusivity, but it's not properly implemented yet. Hopefully they'll fix it when year 8 comes out in a couple of days.
Thank you!

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I've seen that as well. It's called Out of Sorts and it triggers in year 5 chapter 1. If you can avoid going into year 5 at the moment, hopefully it'll be fixed sooner rather than later. I think JC are too busy preparing the hogarts beyond update rather than fixing bug at the moment.
Would it work if you let the tlsq timer run out and then extend the duration?

Reactions: stan22337

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Would it work if you let the tlsq timer run out and then extend the duration?
If you really wanted to go to year 5 and you trigger the TLSQ accidentally, and really want to finish it, you could just extend the duration using the gem hack and wait until it's fixed, although we have no idea how long it will take for JC to fix it.

Also, in my first playthrough of the game I didn't skip any TLSQ, but did move very quickly through the story of years 5 and 6. Each TLSQ has a priority for which order it will appear. The Out of Sorts quest for me didn't trigger until I was in year 7, meaning it has a very low priority to trigger.

Year 5 has a lot of romance TLSQs, and also the O.W.L.s which have a far higher priority. So long as you reach year 5 chapter 4 before Out of Sorts triggers, you will probably get the other TLSQs first (which have higher priority) which will prevent Out of Sorts from triggering for a while longer (which will hopefully be when it's fixed).

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
If you really wanted to go to year 5 and you trigger the TLSQ accidentally, and really want to finish it, you could just extend the duration using the gem hack and wait until it's fixed, although we have no idea how long it will take for JC to fix it.

Also, in my first playthrough of the game I didn't skip any TLSQ, but did move very quickly through the story of years 5 and 6. Each TLSQ has a priority for which order it will appear. The Out of Sorts quest for me didn't trigger until I was in year 7, meaning it has a very low priority to trigger.

Year 5 has a lot of romance TLSQs, and also the O.W.L.s which have a far higher priority. So long as you reach year 5 chapter 4 before Out of Sorts triggers, you will probably get the other TLSQs first (which have higher priority) which will prevent Out of Sorts from triggering for a while longer (which will hopefully be when it's fixed).
Im trying to catch up to where I was which is in year 4 and im close, caught up on most of the tlsqs I did and loads of pages, notebooks etc, once I reach year 5 or a bit before, I could activate a tlsq from the memory book and let it stay there for a while.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic