PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Shadowstar5

Platinian
Dec 11, 2020
Michigan
scary that they actually managed to patch the energy buying. Only a matter of time before all the purchase loops are patched and then the rest 😰

Lina93

Platinian
Apr 5, 2022
West Bengal
I think this is a bug with the new year 8 options that they're testing out. In the past you used to get the exclusive quest automatically when you reached level 7.

They're apparently testing out a feature that lets you pause exclusivity, but it's not properly implemented yet. Hopefully they'll fix it when year 8 comes out in a couple of days.
I got the same problem..I can't become exclusive with Talbott..what should I do now..

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I got the same problem..I can't become exclusive with Talbott..what should I do now..
The only thing that we can do at the moment is wait until JC fix the "bug".

On my character, which is already in a romance, there used to be a button to break up with the person. Now that's been replaced with a button to pause the relationship. I think that these are new features for year 8 that they are testing out.

Hopefully when year 8 comes out tomorrow the bug will be fixed and you'll be able to get the exclusivity quest.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic