PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I wan't online, but judging by the time that people posted about it it was probably 11pm utc.

If you logged off early enough during the load screen you should be safe. The game does have an auto save feature if you turn off during gameplay though.

A safe way to avoid triggering the autosave when quitting is to activate airplane mode before turning off. That prevents your game from syncing your save file with JCs servers.
Could I play around 30 minutes before the event ends or is it still risky?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Could I play around 30 minutes before the event ends or is it still risky?
I'm in the later years now, so I'm more cautious about loosing my account. However when I was in earlier years I did log on during the end of FM without getting banned. I used to log in during the last 5-10ish minutes and rush to win the reward.

If you really need to log in for some reason (to stop a TLSQ from running out etc...) then wait until the absolute latest that you can.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I'm in the later years now, so I'm more cautious about loosing my account. However when I was in earlier years I did log on during the end of FM without getting banned. I used to log in during the last 5-10ish minutes and rush to win the reward.

If you really need to log in for some reason (to stop a TLSQ from running out etc...) then wait until the absolute latest that you can.
I have no need to get the reward and I dont have a tlsq running. I need a way to find out if I was put into a group during fm. Will I know if I was once It ends?

MoonstoneKey1283

Platinian
Jan 22, 2023
Hong Kong
I have no need to get the reward and I dont have a tlsq running. I need a way to find out if I was put into a group during fm. Will I know if I was once It ends?
I think you could know, because after an event ends there will be time for players to collect their rewards, and if you were sorted into a group you'll get that on the events page perhaps?

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
You might know once it ends. I'm not sure if you need to get a score or not, but as MoonstoneKey1283 said, after the event ends it remains in your event menu for a few days so that people can collect their rewards.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
You might know once it ends. I'm not sure if you need to get a score or not, but as MoonstoneKey1283 said, after the event ends it remains in your event menu for a few days so that people can collect their rewards.
Im just confused as people are saying that it was around 11 UTC time but I was playing around then and full marks didnt appear. Also. Wouldn't it say what position I finished if i log back in if i was put into a group?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Im just confused as people are saying that it was around 11 UTC time but I was playing around then and full marks didnt appear. Also. Wouldn't it say what position I finished if i log back in if i was put into a group?
It should tell you what position you finished in when you check the rewards window after the event ends.

As for why the event didn't appear I'm not sure. Are you on the latest version of the game (5.2.2)? Sometimes it won't pop up for people in an older version of the game.

Also, this current full marks seems as if it's not really thought out much by JC. The rewards are lackluster, likely due to the fact that year 8 players can't complete a lot of the tasks due to the prerequisites not being available and therefore have no chance of winning.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
It should tell you what position you finished in when you check the rewards window after the event ends.

As for why the event didn't appear I'm not sure. Are you on the latest version of the game (5.2.2)? Sometimes it won't pop up for people in an older version of the game.

Also, this current full marks seems as if it's not really thought out much by JC. The rewards are lackluster, likely due to the fact that year 8 players can't complete a lot of the tasks due to the prerequisites not being available and therefore have no chance of winning.
I have the latest version. It could be because I was already on the game beforehand so I would of needed to close it in order to start the event.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Im not sure if I should wait 5 minutes before the event ends to go on the game to see if I got sorted into a group or not. Or wait untill its over because im not sure if it eill say what rank I was even If i got no score.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Would I still be able to see if I was put into a group once the event ends even if I didnt play during it?
In theory, the event should still be visible for a few days after it finishes so that people can collect their rewards.

I would honestly recommend that you wait until after the event ends before checking. Theres no point risking your account now just to check if you got sorted.

Reactions: Malicious05
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic