PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Hsue

Platinian
Jun 23, 2022
São Paulo
guess I'll just restart my game from zero. I can't get rid of this glitch... even tried to login the iOS version of the game from a friends iphone, but the glitch is still there. Contacted support, but they're asking for my player id. That's a ban for sure (I have like, over 100k energy. max attributes, etc)

It's like Shelter once said: Here, here we go again

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
How you done It? When I try to get that version sends me to the 5.2.2 and my phone doesn't installs that one.
First thing: unistall the game because you can't downgrade the version of the app, second: go to this link Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.4.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop | - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps download and install the 5.5.2 version, third: start the game, at the the character creation screen log into your profile and load your save then the game will restart and ask you to upgrade. fourth: close the game, app center or play store and at this point install the 5.4.0 from platinum, then restart the game and you're finished.

let me know if you managed to do it.

iLeah117

Platinian
Jul 5, 2019
Slo
First thing: unistall the game because you can't downgrade the version of the app, second: go to this link Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.4.0 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop | - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps download and install the 5.5.2 version, third: start the game, at the the character creation screen log into your profile and load your save then the game will restart and ask you to upgrade. fourth: close the game, app center or play store and at this point install the 5.4.0 from platinum, then restart the game and you're finished.

let me know if you managed to do it.
I followed this and got the message to upgrade immediately.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic