PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lelouch2618

Rookie
Jun 22, 2022
Liyue
Does anybody else get a black screen when trying to login through FB?
I have already uninstalled FB, tried login in the unmodded one and then the nodded one, nothing happens
Anyone knows a solution for this?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Someone who knows about the topic, please answer me. Please
They will check your account for tampering and ban you if they detect anything abnormal. Happened to me shortly after starting Year 5, which is why I'm trying to start a new save from scratch.

Which is also why I still can't log into the game due to the Facebook bug and I'm hoping OP can find a way to fix it (because the 5.2.2 trick doesn't work on Bluestacks). As much as I love your hack and I trust the work that you do, I'm not going to install it directly on my very expensive phone
:lol:

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
The "Out of Memory" error is caused if you only edit the top value, and not the encrypted value. Both the normal value (in your case -39780) and the encrypted values need to match or else the game will crash.

You'll want to hold down on the XOR key (number 5th down on step 4 on that guide) and then use it to edit the encrypted value (3rd down in the guide) as shown in steps 4 and 5.
I think i need help with it..
Im trying to change sphinx exp level, i do as siad, but still error when i want to change top value.
I have no error crash anymore so i edited it correctly, but the amount dont increase like it should, instead it counts normally forward as i havent edited anything?

Attachments

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Im trying to change sphinx exp level, i do as siad, but still error when i want to change top value.
I have no error crash anymore so i edited it correctly, but the amount dont increase like it should, instead it counts normally forward as i havent edited anything?
and now i have only - values when i search for the right one to edit..
oh how i know which one is the right one?
are it always the 0 8 and next 0 value?

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
and now i have only - values when i search for the right one to edit..
oh how i know which one is the right one?
are it always the 0 8 and next 0 value?
And now i change like before where it works and now it chrashes again..
I really need help with last steps to get this myself to work please ^^

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
They will check your account for tampering and ban you if they detect anything abnormal. Happened to me shortly after starting Year 5, which is why I'm trying to start a new save from scratch.

Which is also why I still can't log into the game due to the Facebook bug and I'm hoping OP can find a way to fix it (because the 5.2.2 trick doesn't work on Bluestacks). As much as I love your hack and I trust the work that you do, I'm not going to install it directly on my very expensive phone
OOOOkay .....
I am playing for years just Mod version, startetd this game 10 times from new, when i reached the actuall end, im now again middle 5th year and as always i cheated all whats possible and also contacted Support with Mod game cause of Magizoology Bug, and they did me nothing till yet ...

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria

Oh and yes, 5.2.2 login works on bluestacks ;) (for me, i use bs 5 so i can say it works till yet, may its the acc?
)

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
I give up..
It dont work and dont count and change the value to max, or the game crashes

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
Quick question - I had to start over (was in year 8, chapter 7 and one of the mandatory sidequests bugged) and I´m also getting this magizology minus xp bug.
I maxed out most creatures, missing only the 2 that we need to be at year 6 chapter 24/32 (I´m at year 5 / chapter 15). Have you guys with this bug maxed out all creatures or are missing some? The thing is - I´m gessing there might be some sort of hard cap of magizology (like the clubs - you can´t go beyond a certain level depending on the year) and that´s why we´re seeing negative numbers....
I´m hopping that when I get the 2 missing creatures, this number will fix itself....

If not, well, I might just start over again
i told jam city support about this minus bug they said the wanna fix it with 5.4.2 legit update. i try it and will tell you if it works when i start and try to correct it with legit update..
i tried now for about a week to change this value with game guardian but i failed in all i tried

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
When I say top value, you have to click on the value in your current tab (for example 6B714E00) and then click "GOTO". This will take you to another tab that looks like step 4 in the guide that I posted earlier. At a guess, the XOR key for the address you listed would be at 6B714E10. You'd copy this and use it as shown in step 4 to edit the encrypted value at 6B714E08.

As for the club xp levels, i think that you will need to repeat this for all 3 values in your list (6B714E00, 6B714E48, and 6BA5DB48). One of the values is the real value, another is your display value, and another is the current value for the cap for whatever year you are in.

Reactions: Ketamitek

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria
When I say top value, you have to click on the value in your current tab (for example 6B714E00) and then click "GOTO". This will take you to another tab that looks like step 4 in the guide that I posted earlier. At a guess, the XOR key for the address you listed would be at 6B714E10. You'd copy this and use it as shown in step 4 to edit the encrypted value at 6B714E08.

As for the club xp levels, i think that you will need to repeat this for all 3 values in your list (6B714E00, 6B714E48, and 6BA5DB48). One of the values is the real value, another is your display value, and another is the current value for the cap for whatever year you are in.
Thanks, i will try again, and if i still fail i write again ^^

Ketamitek

Platinian
Feb 7, 2020
Austria

It crashes when edited all 3 and then press play left above..
Do you have Discord and a little bit time to watch my desktop stream, so you can see what im making wrong?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic