PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
1. Delete the game data and cache from your device's settings.
2. Uninstall the game.
3. If you have the facebook app uninstall it too, for some reason the facebook login on mods only works through web browser.
4. Restart your device (I'm not 100% sure this is mandatory, but I did it just to be sure)
5. Log in to your facebook account on your web browser.
6. Download and install the game version 5.2.2, it's on page 519 of the forum.
7. Run the game, when it prompts you to update it select later (some people have an issue where the game doesn't give them the option to update later, this is why you have to delete the game's data and cache first).
8. When you're on the character creation screen link your facebook account to the game, it will open it through the web browser and then you can retrieve your save. Bear in mind that if your character is wearing any type of clothing implemented after 5.2.2 it will return an error and you won't be able to log in using this method, you would need use the playstore app, log in to that one, change your character's clothing and then do these steps.
9. Exit the game and update to the latest version without uninstalling version 5.2.2

That should do it.

Edit: Oh I forgot, after you complete all the steps and retrieve your save file you can reinstall the facebook app if you want to.
Followed all of these steps to a T on my Bluestacks installation, didn't work. I only see the "UPGRADE" button and an "X" in the corner of the popup. Clicking on either one takes me to the Google Play page to install the latest version of the game and going back to the game just makes the popup reappear. Cleared my user data, cache, restarted my Bluestacks instance and everything.

Fukkrieta

Platinian
Sep 26, 2019
cz
Sorry for the delay, but as promised here it is, the screenshot of how version 5.2.2 looks when it doesn't force you to update immediately after installing.
OH yeah, i dont have this option only update or x in the corner. The only thing that could i do wrong was deleting datas, i did it through settings -> applicatons and then in hogwarts mystery deleted data And uninstall

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
Followed all of these steps to a T on my Bluestacks installation, didn't work. I only see the "UPGRADE" button and an "X" in the corner of the popup. Clicking on either one takes me to the Google Play page to install the latest version of the game and going back to the game just makes the popup reappear. Cleared my user data, cache, restarted my Bluestacks instance and everything.
OH yeah, i dont have this option only update or x in the corner. The only thing that could i do wrong was deleting datas, i did it through settings -> applicatons and then in hogwarts mystery deleted data And uninstall
Ok so I just realized two things. First, I can post videos here, and second, I did the whole process on bluestacks and found out that after linking the fb account when the game stars over it's trying to force me to update right away. However, I noticed that my player id did change at that moment, so what I think must be done is force stopping the app at that moment and then update to the latest version (5.5.0 in this case). I'm gonna try to record the whole thing and post it here, hopefully that will work out for everyone having this issue.

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
@Fukkrieta @waffleman333333 Well, turns out I can't post a video here after all, I thought it was possible because the person who was having issues with magizoology levels posted a video on page 557. So guys, one more question, does the game tries to force you to update it as soon as you open it? Or are you able to at least link your fb account and after that is when you're forced to update? If it's the latter, my advice would be what I posted before: if you're able to link your fb accounts check that your player id has changed on the loading screen, and when the game prompts you to update it, force stop it and install the modded update. If you still have issues I guess I could create a yt channel and upload the video there.

andorkeee

Rookie
Mar 11, 2023
Tokyo
@Fukkrieta @waffleman333333 Well, turns out I can't post a video here after all, I thought it was possible because the person who was having issues with magizoology levels posted a video on page 557. So guys, one more question, does the game tries to force you to update it as soon as you open it? Or are you able to at least link your fb account and after that is when you're forced to update? If it's the latter, my advice would be what I posted before: if you're able to link your fb accounts check that your player id has changed on the loading screen, and when the game prompts you to update it, force stop it and install the modded update. If you still have issues I guess I could create a yt channel and upload the video there.
I checked that an hour ago it forces you to update and the second option that tells you to update later isnt there so I suppose we cant link it to facebook at the moment

shubh10203

Platinian
May 29, 2020
New delhi
I can't login my game when I tried to login through Facebook it shows black screen and message shows can't login to Facebook I don't have Facebook on my device. Please anyone know how to fix this I don't want to start over I already did for 2 times

JackVanReys

Platinian
Sep 3, 2023
I checked that an hour ago it forces you to update and the second option that tells you to update later isnt there so I suppose we cant link it to facebook at the moment
I see. Since many people have this same issue I decided I will upload the video I made on yt. I'll share it here as soon as I can.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic