PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Ayumania

Platinian
May 12, 2019
Brasil
Hey guys! Never had issues with mods before. I stopped playing this game for a while and wanted to return to it again. Downloaded the mod from here, and i dont have the facebook app installed on my phone. Everytime i try to sync to get my character, it gives me an error. Its a black screen and then an error saying "Failed to login to Facebook". Can you guys give me any tips?

Ayumania

Platinian
May 12, 2019
Brasil
Just an update. I followed some of the instructions i found on previous posts here and I manage to log in, but my old character isnt showing up, its like a new account. its some bug? or they banned my old character?

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
Just an update. I followed some of the instructions i found on previous posts here and I manage to log in, but my old character isnt showing up, its like a new account. its some bug? or they banned my old character?
I also had the same log in issue when I downloaded the mod after some time plus I even had the black screen log in issue with the original game aswell but fixed it with mod version 5.2.2, if you log in successfully you will get your character + all your previous progress back without any problem.
And as far as I know if someone is banned they will recieve a message upon logging in that they are banned, and if you didn't get any such message than you are not banned.

Ayumania

Platinian
May 12, 2019
Brasil
I also had the same log in issue when I downloaded the mod after some time plus I even had the black screen log in issue with the original game aswell but fixed it with mod version 5.2.2, if you log in successfully you will get your character + all your previous progress back without any problem.
And as far as I know if someone is banned they will recieve a message upon logging in that they are banned, and if you didn't get any such message than you are not banned.
I dont get the black screen with error msg if i use the original app + facebook app like another used guided here. But no matter what I do, my original character doesn't load. It syncs, confirms my Facebook account and still remains on the screen to start a new character. No option to select my old one.

As no ban information shows when i do this, and on facebook says im connected to this game since 2018, I believe this really isn't the case, but I'm having trouble continuing the game where I left off before uninstalling it last time.

If I can't recover, I'll give up this game for good. I won't have the patience to do it all over again.

itsmemudassir

Platinian
Apr 15, 2018
GAMEWORLD
I dont get the black screen with error msg if i use the original app + facebook app like another used guided here. But no matter what I do, my original character doesn't load. It syncs, confirms my Facebook account and still remains on the screen to start a new character. No option to select my old one.

As no ban information shows when i do this, and on facebook says im connected to this game since 2018, I believe this really isn't the case, but I'm having trouble continuing the game where I left off before uninstalling it last time.

If I can't recover, I'll give up this game for good. I won't have the patience to do it all over again.
may be it's a temporary problem but the chances are highly unlikely because in your case you are able to sync and log in to fb just fine but your previous progress doesn't load up which should show up after you successfully log in and ask you to continue where you left off, but it seems like your progress on fb account has been deleted somehow because it's showing you to the start a new game.

if you have another device you could check on that or you can check on the same device but make sure to uninstall game and fb app than reinstall mod (v5.2.2) and login through fb web.

Note: if you are able to log in with the play store game and still having the same issue than you can contact the support within the game to recover your progress, but first wait for some time like a day first. I hope it's a temporary error and you will have your progress back.

Sep 3, 2022
spain
The mod does not work. There is an error when linking the account with Facebook to upload your progress. You can only play your game with the original, with the mod you have to start from scratch to work. Please fix the account linking!! I like playing the mod!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic