PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Jan 2, 2024
Do any of you guys use GG because i was wondering if you guys have any idea how to fix the memory error when I try to change the values 86400 (the amount of seconds in 24 hours, to skip the TLSQ time wait) to value 1. I even pressed the pausing button in the top left corner of GG to see if it can bypass the memory error, but that didn’t work either. So, i’m kinda bummed out on what to do about it.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Important reminder that a Full Marks event has started in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery! Because this is a multiplayer event, playing the game with your modified account during this period may increase your chances of getting banned because Jam City uses this as an opportunity to look for unusual activity! If you care about your account and you don't want to lose your progress, you need to STOP PLAYING until the event ends on January 9th in Eastern Standard Time.

Jan 2, 2024
The massive numbers make me think that the value is actually an encrypted value (with XOR encryption). My method for editing encrypted values isn't the most efficent one, but it works for me so I never bothered to learn another method.

The "1091707066" value should have a similar number 2 addresses below it, which is the encryption key. It would also have a value 2 above it which would be something similar to "273600". The "1091707066" value would be the bottom XOR encryption applied to the top "273600" value.

If we knew that the timer you are looking for is encrypted, there is a method specifically for finding encrypted values, but I've never used it before so don't know how to do it.
Hi, Brian i was wondering if you know how to fix the memory error problem when i try to skip the 24 waiting time for TLSQ. I’ve rewrote 86400 (the amount of seconds in 24 hours) d word value into value 1. And the results just sends my game crashing with the memory error message. I’ve tried using the pause button too while changing values, but that wasnt effective either. Do you know how to fix this?

og2amk

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 9, 2023
Rio de Janeiro, BRASIL📍🇧🇷
Lembrete importante de que um evento de nota máxima começou em Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery! Por se tratar de um evento multijogador, jogar com sua conta modificada durante esse período pode aumentar suas chances de ser banido, pois Jam City usa isso como uma oportunidade para procurar atividades incomuns! Se você se preocupa com sua conta e não quer perder seu progresso, você precisa PARAR DE JOGAR até o final do evento, em 9 de janeiro, no Horário Padrão do Leste.
[/CITAR]
This event has not yet appeared for me. What event is it about? I only had events today to make portions and the galaxy picture.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Do any of you guys use GG because i was wondering if you guys have any idea how to fix the memory error when I try to change the values 86400 (the amount of seconds in 24 hours, to skip the TLSQ time wait) to value 1. I even pressed the pausing button in the top left corner of GG to see if it can bypass the memory error, but that didn’t work either. So, i’m kinda bummed out on what to do about it.
I used to use the the Dword method, but the memory error starts at arround the end of year 3: I think that one of the encrypted timers in the game starts to use it at that point.

As a better alternative, you can use double values instead of Dword. After finishing a TLSQ, search for 86200~86400. This will give you a few values, you want to change area and do a fuzzy search for "changed" values. There should be 2 left, if not you can refine the search again to only the ones in the 86200~86400 range. You then want to change the 2 double values that you found into 10 (1 might work but I prefer to let the game count a few seconds manually to avoid it crashing). The next TLSQ should trigger whenever you change area.

Also, as others have pointed out, there is a Full Marks later on today, so it's best to avoid experimenting for now until it is finished.

Reactions: Silvius_Silber

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, Brian i was wondering if you know how to fix the memory error problem when i try to skip the 24 waiting time for TLSQ. I’ve rewrote 86400 (the amount of seconds in 24 hours) d word value into value 1. And the results just sends my game crashing with the memory error message. I’ve tried using the pause button too while changing values, but that wasnt effective either. Do you know how to fix this?
Just realized that I did a video guide a while back on a friends account, so here is a better visualized guide:

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
The new update has been released, but due to FM event, the mod has no point till January the 9th. Please, take your time.

Reactions: Airysuit

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
This event has not yet appeared for me.
It's going to start later today. If I remember correctly, Full Marks usually begins at 9pm UTC, which is approximately 4pm EST. You have until that time to finish whatever you're still working on (such as active TLSQs), save your game, and stop playing until the end of the event on January 9th. There's no guarantee you'll be banned, but there's an increased risk. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: og2amk

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Just realized that I did a video guide a while back on a friends account, so here is a better visualized guide:

Thanks for uploading this! I was getting so sick and tired of the 24 hour TLSQ cooldown. I didn't even know you could save variables like that! As soon as Full Marks is over next week, I'm gonna try this out.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic