PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
Update: I'm not banned yet, double checking before I ever open this stupid game though lol. Thanks to everyone who cared
I hope you won't get banned. Maybe you should join the game's discord, the events always get posted on there.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Update: I'm not banned yet, double checking before I ever open this stupid game though lol. Thanks to everyone who cared
I only really check the game for events and tlsqs these day, so I don't play all day. However when I was playing through the story I always logged off on the hour at 8pm, 9pm and 10pm my local time (GMT/UTC time) incase there was a surprise full marks.

These days JC like to drop every FM by surprise so It's good practice to log off on the hour that the events usually start and then check reddit/discord to see if anyone has posted about the event starting before logging back in.

Reactions: aserebim

hades783

Rookie
Apr 7, 2023
italy
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you for a little assistance. A few days ago the game disconnected my account connected to Facebook, I tried to log in again but this black screen appears. At first I thought it was some problem related to some event flags, but once finished the problem exists. I tried uninstalling and installing, clearing the various game and web browser caches but nothing helped. If I install the unmodded game instead, access to the account occurs automatically.
1000110129.jpg

Thanks in advance 🙏

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Hi guys, I wanted to ask you for a little assistance. A few days ago the game disconnected my account connected to Facebook, I tried to log in again but this black screen appears. At first I thought it was some problem related to some event flags, but once finished the problem exists. I tried uninstalling and installing, clearing the various game and web browser caches but nothing helped. If I install the unmodded game instead, access to the account occurs automatically. View attachment 607005

Thanks in advance 🙏
Read this. Also work for your problem rn.

Teppa

Platinian
Oct 11, 2021
I need some advice on which event is causing this? It appeared a few days ago but first it fixed itself. Since it reappeared it refuses to go away. I know its related to an event but which one?
Screenshot_20240228_061607_Hogwarts Mystery.jpg

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
New update 5.7.1 on its way

@G-Bo ッ
nothing new :gif35:

Feb 28, 2024
- NEW SEASONAL SHOP! Earn heart tokens and redeem for your choice of rewards!
- NEW BEYOND ROMANCE ADVENTURE! It's your first Valentine's Day as an adult and you have some romantic plans! But will work ruin your date night?!
- NEW ROMANCE ADVENTURE! It's Valentine's Day at Hogwarts! When a mysterious spell afflicts your special someone, you set out to break the love curse and save your Valentine!
- Love is in the air at the Hogsmeade Valentine Carnival! Collect tickets and win big!

luporoma85

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 31, 2019
Italy
nothing new :gif35:

Feb 28, 2024
- NEW SEASONAL SHOP! Earn heart tokens and redeem for your choice of rewards!
- NEW BEYOND ROMANCE ADVENTURE! It's your first Valentine's Day as an adult and you have some romantic plans! But will work ruin your date night?!
- NEW ROMANCE ADVENTURE! It's Valentine's Day at Hogwarts! When a mysterious spell afflicts your special someone, you set out to break the love curse and save your Valentine!
- Love is in the air at the Hogsmeade Valentine Carnival! Collect tickets and win big!
Please update the mod

Reactions: eXuxh
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic