PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Raiden420

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Germany
does someone know how i can fix the response error: "Tried to load AvaterComponent 'o_AdventuringWizardRGB_FULL1' which does not exist, and failed to check for owned components"?

Reactions: supratb

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
does someone know how i can fix the response error: "Tried to load AvaterComponent 'o_AdventuringWizardRGB_FULL1' which does not exist, and failed to check for owned components"?
It's a similar problem to what someone posted earlier.

I think that you are on an older version of the game where that outfit doesn't exist in the files, and you need to update to a newer version of the game.

Blagult

Platinian
Jun 8, 2023
House Pride is starting today (Mar 13 - 16, 9 pm UTC). As long as you don't gain a single point during the event, you are safe.

Reactions: Pombee

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Do you know how I can upgrade to a newer version?
I'm on an emulator (bluestacks) on my PC. To update I just download the newest version (5.7.2 at the time of posting) from page 1 on this forum and drag it into my bluestacks window and it installs the new apk over my old one. For an actual phone I think you can just download the apk and select it in your files and it will ask if you want to install it.

Raiden420

Platinian
Feb 18, 2021
Germany
I'm on an emulator (bluestacks) on my PC. To update I just download the newest version (5.7.2 at the time of posting) from page 1 on this forum and drag it into my bluestacks window and it installs the new apk over my old one. For an actual phone I think you can just download the apk and select it in your files and it will ask if you want to install it.
Love you man. Thank you and god damn why is it so smooth now?? Hahahaha

Reactions: BrianPo
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic